Jack Monroe #115 I can’t work out the timeline

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she forget she posted photos from meeting Marcus Rashford with a completely different face?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
It's actually not the worst but with all that layering I'd never be able to bend my elbows!

He looks about 14! It's an early days episode.
I can’t layer clothes I look like the Michelin man so my early nineties self is quite jealous, can’t see what the discount jacket is adding to it though

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It’s her “thrifty shades of Greige” look
The light has come back in her eyes, was the meeting in five guys?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
When you've accidently given yourself two necks. At least she almost washed her hands today.
Can't spell today and autocarrot isn't helping🤦‍♀️View attachment 338013View attachment 338018
The entirely fabricated face vs those terrifying hands summarises Jack perfectly. She’s the weakest illest pixie needing rescuing yet also a pescatarian body builder. She’s terrified for her life but here are my internal locks and I’ll be out on a bench later guys. She’s the poorest of them all eating lard in 2020 like that’s normal but also stunting on u witches with her booked and busy media schedule. In summary sweeties she’s better than you in every bleeping way but bung a fiver in the tip jar yeah???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Well thanks to Jack I've finished a 5 day Madonna grunka on Spotify, every song on there. It might be my age, but my conclusion is that pre 1995 Madge is brilliant and after that each album seems to get worse.
Can confirm for any fellow Zwift addicts that the Immaculate Collection is ideal for a workout.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Current mood: Inception meets this scene from Friends
I promise I will stop commenting from the past BUT I can’t come back at her so I have to do it to you bunch of ninnies...
I’m an interior designer and you DO NOT find chesterfields for less than a few hundred pounds.
I was going to say like le crueset in charity shops but I did get a load of that in TKmax once for less than £20. But real chesterfields? NOPE. Just nope.
I got a le crueset in a charity shop, the big casserole pan.
It was still £40 but it was definitely a keeper creuset from a charity shop 😄

Reactions: 20
& sorry to be crude but her armpits are gonna be swamps after a few mins walking in that get up.

Agree w other fraus imagine trying to get summit out your bag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
What I see when Jack has been facetuning her eyes. Edited for nudity😳
554DC640-EE15-4F13-8B2F-EDF42C9D35E1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Charity shops do sell designer (Victoria) but not at that price. 75squid sheepskin hat 2grand cashmere coat £99 Suede boots. These are all things I coveted, but couldnt justify the cost, second hand

Reactions: 15
not to bang on about charity shops forever but i'm a seasoned charity shopper and the best bargain i've ever found is a pair of Whistles jeans for a tenner. They didn't make me magically regress in age by 20 years though - maybe i need to get myself down to southend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
View attachment 337954

Nice day at school, Jack? Did you get any homework? Now tidy your room.
Oh look, another generated image of someone who looks nothing like the person who uses the same name. But quick question, which thread was it where she took a photo of a basic clothes rack and tried to claim that she had minimalism her wardrobe down to pretty much nothing?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Does she forget she posted photos from meeting Marcus Rashford with a completely different face?

That's her Charidee head for when she's doing good works. Today she was wearing her Career head to meet with whoever it is that enables her to inflict all this horror and hilarity upon us. Maybe later she'll unscrew that and put on her Chaos head for the lolz.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh look, another generated image of someone who looks nothing like the person who uses the same name. But quick question, which thread was it where she took a photo of a basic clothes rack and tried to claim that she had minimalism her wardrobe down to pretty much nothing?
😆 19th November, so threads 106/107.

Screenshot_20201207-155158_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20201207-155220_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
This had me open-mouthed and then in absolute stitches! Naughty little slopbot! (and bravo!)

'My latest creation is toffee, noodle and ox tongue lingreenie. I polished off it lustfully out of a bowl with a crack in it and Katie Hopkins declared it the best ever.'

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.