Jack Monroe #115 I can’t work out the timeline

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two different writing styles, one cursive as per national curriculum and one with amusing spelling mistakes . I wonder if someone is annotating her son's work for Twitter enagement. Twirls moustache in a speculative manner
And do kids use 'patty' instead of 'burger' in the UK now, or is it just those who's parents are desperate for engagement from America that write it for them teach them to use it..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I think taking the piss out of something someone can’t change (their looks) is different from taking the piss out of their dress sense or the fact they’re trying to point out how frugal they are when they’re clearly not
And when they're a raging narc, constantly posting their attention seeking selfies to thousands of strangers.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Added in another one from earlier this year to give the full range. All taken from the same angle, all verrry different around the eyes..

F0D0A414-4AF4-4859-B643-43BA55BC7C63.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
View attachment 337954

Nice day at school, Jack? Did you get any homework? Now tidy your room.
Her hand is wider than her neck. 😯 Also on her current (?) Twitter profile pic, arms folded in front of her, her hands look SO out of proportion because she’s edited her face and rest of body so small. Once you notice it it really jumps out at you!

Not having a go at her actual appearance, just the crazy unacknowledged edits!

Reactions: 38
I think I have triangulated the bag! Conkca London £99, though can only find it in navy.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Taking the piss out of your own child's spelling mistake on social media?
Completed it mate😡

ETA. This is disgraceful behaviour. What should have been a moment between a young child & his Mum has been reduced to social media fodder for a few dopamine hits.
Poor SB was clearly trying to find a common ground & share a mutual interest. I've never had young children (I have an older stepchild) but this seems like he has tried to get some attention & she's popped it straight onto that hellsite, deliberately taking the piss out of his spelling.
Will she go out tomorrow & buy the ingredients so they can build the perfect burger together tomorrow? I highly doubt it.

What a bastard.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 64
Well guys, at least we know what was in that bag now. It's obviously where she keeps her splurge gun
She coulda been anything that she wanted to be...
And I'm not saying she should,
But if she tried it she’d learn to abide it
She could be the best at being good guys 🎤🎼

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That commment about “pic on Instagram of anyone wants to check” regarding the jacket price is clearly aimed here.

the jacket is not my taste but Jack has the figure to carry it off so good luck to her.

Reactions: 24
This is awkward. A big part of me is like, he's going to secondary school next year and he can't spell cheese?

And another part of me is like, he's just a kid and I don't wanna judge. But REALLY?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I like the bag. But I am 48, so I'm allowed. £180 on their website right now. A bit pricey, as bags made of leather tend to be. (It's in the men's section).

The jumper looks nice and warm, too. If it isn't Cashmere or another animal fibre, I'd be very surprised.

Was she vegan last Christmas?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Would I be honest with friends and tell them I thought their clothes were awful? Yes, and I have done occasionally. They have done so with me, too.

Would I go up to a stranger and comment on their clothes? No, that would be rude.

Would I make a comment to my friends if I saw someone wearing an awful outfit......yes absolutely, as most people do.

What we are doing here is commenting about someone's clothes with friends.....I hope I'm not being presumptuous calling you Fraus friends.
Thank god you said it, if a mate was wearing enough layers to create a fully functioning stab proof vest I would ask if everything was okay & how their armpits were tbh...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.