Jack Monroe #115 I can’t work out the timeline

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she seeking a stylist? Trinny might be available. Then Charles Saatchi could fill up her tip jar.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My lovely skincare arrived today with a free recipe card. Personalised note with skincare advice and a thank you for supporting her small business. That is how it's done
IMG_20201207_143848.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 25
THAT MAN is on the Food Network right now mixing peaches with pork..
I'm feeling a bit wobbly.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I don't really have much to offer to the thread as a longtime lurker but god she GRATES on me. Probably late to the party, I just saw she has all her ailments in her Twitter name like they're academic achievements. WHAT THE HELL?! I also just saw "Just indulge me here folks" ALL PEOPLE DO ALL DAY IS INDULGE YOU. Aggggghh!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
I don't really care about what she wears, I'm here because of the grifting, the lies and inserting herself into other people's campaigns for her own benefit.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
HOLY FACTUNE, BATMAN!!!

😱 😱 😱 😱 😱 😱 😱
I'm screaming! This reminds me of when I was little and dressed up in my Dad's jacket and shoes, pretending to be a postman going to work 😂

Why does she do this? I don't understand. Her face doesn't look like this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Another one here who does not care what she wears (apart from the VW dress RIP, I loved that episode). However, she is just a magpie for designer goods - not the style or the cut of the jacket but the fact it has a recognisable label is what drew her to it.

The comments though, everyone telling her how amazing she looks when most people dress better than that every day to take the bins out.

Reactions: 18
I don't really care about what she wears, I'm here because of the grifting, the lies and inserting herself into other people's campaigns for her own benefit.
Me neither, but surely this is all part of the lies she tells daily as part of the grift? The facetuning, the charity shop hauls to keep the up the persona when we know she’s spending so much. I feel that’s the reason a lot of the criticism takes place. Not her style so much. Everything is gifted, found, charity shop. Rather than just being honest with her followers.

Reactions: 20
note also, at least 4 layers cos it's soooo cooooold (rattle, rattle) and of course the nice looking bag was a present!

Reactions: 20
When you've accidently given yourself two necks. At least she almost washed her hands today.
Can't spell today and autocarrot isn't helping🤦‍♀️
1066888F-E6EC-4F84-B268-1CFB37744493.jpeg
754DB4BB-2D99-49ED-BA66-125A0C114121.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.