Jack Monroe #115 I can’t work out the timeline

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been checking my emails. Aldi have a triple slow cooker, available online only, for £29.99. Quick, get your triple slopmaker to use your pretend £20 shop!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She loves this 'everything left over because I'm so frugal!' schtick. Not realising that if you CAN cook it's possible to combine leftovers and fresh food to create something yummy. Not whatever this turd burger is.

Still, makes a change from slop so I 'lucky' SB I guess 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She loves this 'everything left over because I'm so frugal!' schtick. Not realising that if you CAN cook it's possible to combine leftovers and fresh food to create something yummy. Not whatever this turd burger is.

I think she thinks money spent on decent quality for her son is money wasted. For herself on the otherhand...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Also, if you correctly portion size (which you have to on a budget) then there are no leftovers. Especially when Jack has voraciously gorged the whole lot from the pan, while languidly prostrating herself on one of her multitudinous couches.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
On a grunk but just wanted to mention hair. To my shame I was influenced by Susie Verrill to try Aveda Invati shampoo for my fine thinning hair. (Obviously this was before she was outed as the awful person she is!)

But I have to say the shampoo has changed my hair. Yes it’s horrendously expensive but for my self esteem it’s done wonders. I have also used Nioxin for years, leaves your scalp so clean! My other shampoo is a 99p bottle of Vosene 😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
When Jack says sausages left over from a shoot last week I hope that meant still uncooked either fridged or frozen but freshly cooked today. I hope she did not mean cooked last week and on the turn today...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I think she thinks money spent on decent quality for her son is money wasted. For herself on the otherhand...
Yep. Imagine when he grows up and looks back upon mother who was militant about the food shop but always seemed to have a fine array of new clothes, a tonne of shoes, smartphones, accessories, didn't think twice about luxury hammocks, or redecorating their (RENTED) shed on a whim or even solo trips to Edinburgh.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
I have just taken mince pies out of the oven, fancy and yes I did make the pastry (domestic God that I am 😂). The mincemeat is dangerously hot. I dread to think what those mice pie toasties would be like. I can't believe nobody has mentioned having to go to the hospital with burns in their mouth.
Not Brambley Mice pie toasties, @MancBee? 😕 Don't give her ideas!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
LOOK LOOK! I DO GET HIGH END STUFF IN CHARITY SHOPS! THE MAGIC PUDDLE IS REAL AND GAVE ME ALL MY COTSWOLDS! KEEP SENDING CASH SQUIGGLES!
I think the price tag is genuine. It's a standard size, so if it has been reduced to half price it looks like noone else wanted it. So probably a decade or so out of date.

I've had a look on Ebay and the resale value for Nicole Fahari is quite low.

Reactions: 23
Not Brambley Mice pie toasties, @MancBee? 😕 Don't give her ideas!
I could say if was intentional as it is so funny.

Unlike Jack, I don't see the point in lying to strangers on the internet, no matter how lovely you all are. So I will own up and admit it was a spelling mistake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Sorry I’m Grunka-ing so we’ll 100% have moved on...if I’m right, the person on Twitter has had three Tattle names (that I know of) and I’m sure one of them was the aforementioned dish.

42 seconds into Lingreenie and she’s already talking about the funk she was in.

Jack is actually a real life David Brent, it’s almost like she’s mockumenting a cooking segment on national television it comes across as that absurd.

I’m only watching for the pasta.

Eamonn after watching Jack force pasta further down into the pan. She is cringeworthy.

View attachment 337242
He’s thinking “diluting juice? I need a bloody whisky to get through this 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
sorry! i've been on a train since 11am and a bit cranky. Just think its not that serious and jack is such a massive bleep that taking the piss out of her tragic dress sense is fair game
It isn't so much her tragic dress sense, it is the way she is so smug about the jacket that even I can see is horrible.

And I have no dress sense However hard I try I end up looking like a locum social worker.

I am not a social worker locum or otherwise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She already has an actual stab vest..
Oh my bleeping life, please don't remember Jack at Glasto.
"Morning boys!" I wandered over to the Fire Brigades Union tent opposite ours, swinging half a bladder of white wine on Saturday morning. "We're up and off, so can I tempt you with my leftover warm chardonnay?" They eyed it suspiciously, and I realised it bore more than a passing resemblance to an extremely large and full catheter bag.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
2D689C8A-BDF3-499F-93F9-AFE86250BA28.jpeg

Bloody hell I nearly had a heart attack when I saw this!!! 😱 I’ve only had a couple of days off from her madness and came back to a chaos and this trending!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.