Jack Monroe #115 I can’t work out the timeline

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for bringing squiggles into this but how has she managed to curate a cult following composed of Lib Dem remainer cos of my holiday home boomers & terrible okcupid men

AE569BE6-A40A-4DE3-B2BA-21C91F9AC874.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
"Sausages left over from a shoot"

These are very different from "sausages".

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Don’t remember the label on the picture saying “horse spunk’ under the bun lid

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
ooh, have we got more geordie fraus?! I miss home. ham and pease pudding oven bottom muffins aren't the same! 😭
The giant ones are the best.....

I have to admit I am not a geordie born and bred but have been turned by the dark side of the Pennines.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
ooh, have we got more geordie fraus?! I miss home. ham and pease pudding oven bottom muffins aren't the same! 😭
Get called a geordie. Not far from there, about 40 miles. I agree re oven bottom muffins, you just can’t beat a stottie from Greggs!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Mom's making meatballs on BBC Two right now, with not a boiled baked bean in sight. Clearly not a maverick!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She had a great chance to get some high quality protein in the boy in the form of lean beef mince, and instead she chose salty, processed meat as well as the bacon on the burger. There’s just no excuse for it. She already said that she’s not poor. Stop being a tight bleep, freeze the sausages for another time to put in a ragu or something, and get him a proper bleeping burger, Jack.

Poor little sod.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
That burger looks truly revolting. My dinner looks so much nicer: homemade chicken kievs.
PXL_20201207_192815656 (1).jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 100
OOooh damn @Ellabella , do you deliver!?

I don’t know why but the words ‘spare sausages’ makes me feel a little ill. Only the best for SB!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
She had a great chance to get some high quality protein in the boy in the form of lean beef mince, and instead she chose salty, processed meat as well as the bacon on the burger. There’s just no excuse for it. She already said that she’s not poor. Stop being a tight bleep, freeze the sausages for another time to put in a ragu or something, and get him a proper bleeping burger, Jack.

Poor little sod.
He seems to get fed an awful lot of salt doesn't he? My kids love bacon, sausages etc but they don't get fed them as a everyday staple 😕

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The giant ones are the best.....

I have to admit I am not a geordie born and bred but have been turned by the dark side of the Pennines.

I'm further south these days, but the right hand side of the pennines has always been the right side!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That burger is unbelievably ugly. I’m not a person who makes money from cooking, and yet my burgers are chef’s kiss and then some. There should be colour variations. I don’t understand why she’s made something so disgusting and photographed it, it doesn’t even look as good as a sausage McMuffin, and they’re pretty grim. Colour, to me, equals taste, differentiation between items/ingredients again is all part of the taste. Why does everything have to be either slop, or tasteless dry layers? She cannot bleeping cook.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
He seems to get fed an awful lot of salt doesn't he? My kids love bacon, sausages etc but they don't get fed them as a everyday staple 😕
I know, they probably can't take him near any bodies of water in case he whips out a straw and downs the lot. Poor little lad.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.