Jack Monroe #115 I can’t work out the timeline

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ten minutes of simmering, what I thought was nine inches but that's a result of her sausage fingers, four minutes of skittering and six inch block heels. One of those has to be Numberwang. Incidentally her flowery recipe rambling and diversions between steps really grates my aubergines. If I'm a first-time cook trying to make some horrid slop to punish my nearest and dearest I don't want to have to pause at every stage to think about Her Ladyship.

Also how much longer is she going to drag out this GQ Marcus thing? Here's the video, here's the interview, here's behind the scenes, here's Potatoes as pertaining to Marcus, here's the recipe we made ...and yet she's still not viral. Is there no justice in the world?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She must be having a good day with her Arthritis, you’d have thought 🧐holding a heavy griddle pan out of a window like that would hurt the wrist joint.
Agreed, I have one and I can't use it with one hand, I have to support it with my other oven mit clad hand.

Reactions: 14
Agreed, I have one and I can't use it with one hand, I have to support it with my other oven mit clad hand.
Yup, I have arthritis and weak joints. I hold a (small) cast iron griddle pan with both hands. And oven gloves, if it's hot ...

Reactions: 26
Is the pineapple sitting on the leftover salad bag sandwich filling slop from the last known £20 shop? Same colour.

Well. I’m shook. I never knew about the housing conference interruption. That is terrible and ridiculous. That’s some level of psycho, you might say you want to do it, but why would you actually think that’s ok to do?????

Edit. AC 🥕
Your relationship with autocarrot 🥕 seems on a par with mine and flood control 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm sorry, I'm going to reiterate my comment.

View attachment 336943

This is supposed to be a hot pan.

Can anybody spot the flaw in that assertion?
I'd love my hair to fall out in clumps like that!

Hi Coven! I'm back. No one noticed I was gone because all hell broke lose while your resident cop took a break. I see though that you all stayed on top form, lots of sleuthing, lots of confusion, and we lost a bit of dead weight.

Vlad keeps sending me pictures of onesies with bum flaps. I gather we are being sued by a former Frau (or more likely Herr), but I SHAN'T wear those bum flap onesies to court, Vlad. I shan't.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Does anyone have a link to her lingreenie This Morning performance? Have searched YouTube and can’t find? Christmas blessings to whoever can provide such entertainment x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone have a link to her lingreenie This Morning performance? Have searched YouTube and can’t find? Christmas blessings to whoever can provide such entertainment x
Here it is...

Edit:
Nooooooo the link isn't working for me, maybe because I'm in Ireland?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Symbolism? The pineapple stands for the potatoes and there's JM and a window and no glove and some hair and an arm. I thought it was pretty obvious really 🙄
You ninny, the pineapple stands for feminism, it being the holder of tampons and assorted ephemera. Jack has thinning hair, draughty windows and has to reside on a camp bed in the attic don't you know?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm still stressing about mincemeat toastie- it will get so hot it will be like napalm. Weapons grade sandwich!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'd love my hair to fall out in clumps like that!

Hi Coven! I'm back. No one noticed I was gone because all hell broke lose while your resident cop took a break. I see though that you all stayed on top form, lots of sleuthing, lots of confusion, and we lost a bit of dead weight.

Vlad keeps sending me pictures of onesies with bum flaps. I gather we are being sued by a former Frau (or more likely Herr), but I SHAN'T wear those bum flap onesies to court, Vlad. I shan't.
I did! I searched for when you were last active like a right creepy troll. Your Detective skills were needed! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Just out of interest, how did the relatively numerous non-Twittering fraus come to be fully signed up members of the Jack Monroe sceptics club?

Not asking in an accusatory way, I just think she’s a complete dick on Twitter and this doesn’t seem to translate to other platforms in such an obnoxious way.
Found Tattle because of Sali Hughes. I’ve always preferred to make up my own mind about things, so wanted to read some threads about people whom I’ve felt taken in by or somehow shilled by (DMBL40). Saw the meeeeeelions of thread about Jackie and couldn’t resist a gander as I’d always thought she was full of tit. Turns out I was right all along. Love it when I get to do the ‘I told you so’ dance!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.