Jack Monroe #108 You’re really good on camera mate, honestly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On it's own (SHE LEFT) - number 1
Can't make a roux - number 2
Dino snore - number 4
Livers alive - number 5 (for Geebo 🤣)
Trapped in a skip - number 6
Weekly shop - 20
Sideboard pics - 66
Mayo heaven - 77
(Mayo heaven's a bit of a stretch 😬)
‘Weekly shop - 20’ just ended me. 🤣🤣🤣

What’s a laconic love in?
Another bullshit pointless adjective to pad out the blurb.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
View attachment 319659

Great news, this tweet cured my anxiety disorder! I can't wait for more fresh insights from Breakdown.
Seeing as she said please...

..It's this modern habit of encouraging everyone to think of themselves as 'amazing' that is the actual problem with mental health. What happens if one doesn't want to be amazing, what's wrong with being 'perfectly average'. If someone feels that the answer to sound mental health is a focus away from the self, one in which a focus on society, the natural world and having the compassion to see others before always going back to me, me me, what then? Over-simplified, playground psychology of 'be amazing like me' doesn't help and shows the patreon-hungry chancers for the charlatans that they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Vlad has spiritually guided me towards some more of JM’s top secret consultancy work, she’s sold that anchiode devilled egg recipe to the dinosaurs of Sesame Street

CF231A38-EEC1-4325-BBC1-A704281043EA.jpeg

and no one judge the wire pls it is getting sorted this weekend if my husband ever wakes up 😫

View attachment 319668

View attachment 319671

Typo there - should be 'your'.

She really needs an editor.
bleeping hell these are the hench sheep of the pancake world

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Seems that way

I am fizzing and hooting at the bingo entries (but I have insomnia so I’m probably just delirious)
I’m thinking to add “Hope Rose West gets her internet sorted” to any old number just coz it’s cracking me up
Hope Rose West gets her Internet back on- 61

Just can’t beat the original line though haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Seeing as she said please...

..It's this modern habit of encouraging everyone to think of themselves as 'amazing' that is the actual problem with mental health. What happens if one doesn't want to be amazing, what's wrong with being 'perfectly average'. If someone feels that the answer to sound mental health is a focus away from the self, one in which a focus on society, the natural world and having the compassion to see others before always going back to me, me me, what then? Over-simplified, playground psychology of 'be amazing like me' doesn't help and shows the patreon-hungry chancers for the charlatans that they are.
Yasssssss @Oofadoofa

A Sunday morning nod along as I read this.

We've created a society of people so obsessed with self image and constant reflection that they don't do the thing that is most beneficial to the mind, focusing on others. If I have to sit through another post about self care by a posh 20 something....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
Regarding the visits from the dark hound, the commercialization of treatments and “virtue signaling” really annoys me. The “hey, you-you got this” tweets only comfort the author. In the midst of an episode what you really need is a small child wanting to wave hello and giggle at the supermarket Or a random colleague buying you a coffee or biscuits “just because” something spontaneous and kind. Not a #bekind badge.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Has anyone done Nigellas my mum - 71

(I’d go 61 for Nigellas age but Rose west’s internet’s back on has to take it 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.