Jack Monroe #114 i, slopbot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's trying so hard to be kind and decent to all her poor sguiggles- ready to deflect any incoming dissent. But - one day of smarm does not undo years of nobbery.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
We have been so spoiled these last few days, first slopbot, then the Scotsman article and now the Sloppies <3 I am deliriously and breathlessly excited.
Thank you amazing Fraus for your hard work. Also to the honorary Fraus Kirsty and Laura for what I suspect was a collaborative effort. That cheeky little duo are blazing a trail in exposing sm ninnies.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
When all else fails, bring up ADHD/ASD. No Jack, those things are not to blame for the crappy, conniving behaviour you display online. ADHD does not make you rattle that tip jar

• Heart
Reactions: 66
We bloody know you have ADHD, all your followers know you have ADHD, it's even in the letters after your name on your Twitter for those that are uncertain. There's no need to constantly refer to it, you mention it daily, and often hourly. It is not an excuse for bad behaviour, it is not an excuse for lying and it is certainly not an excuse for gritting money off those with limited income.

ETA, beaten to it by @ChickenPorridge I need faster fingers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
The sloppies went viral overnight- 230 responses!!!

The reason im posting though: we now have a "get to duck" pacman, i know at least one of you is lying you scamps! πŸ˜„

(Or Jack enjoyed the form so much she completed it twice...don't do that, it's cheating Jack!)
Oh, you wee ninny. Don't you know Jack is large/contains multitudes etc? Scottish Potato Gamine votes once, followed by stroppy marauding brother-belter, followed by forensically professional firefighter, followed by ... you get the idea. If we don't end up with at least 7 "I AM JACK"s, I'll eat my sideboard.

"full disclosure" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Thread title-ish? But perhaps: Jack Monroe: Fool Disclosure? And we ambiguously cover both her nudist scampering and that most excellent article.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm late diagnosed Autism and ADHD, and this behaviour really really boils my piss - I don't know a single other soul with with either ADHD or Autism who behaves in such a shameful manner
She's buckling up for a 'poor me with all my conditions' fight isn't she?

• Heart
Reactions: 56
It's exactly as that article describes. Double down on the thing that makes anyone who would criticise you some kind of ableist monster. They've got you pegged honey and so do we.

Plenty of our posters have ADHD and other conditions. Try again?

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Right on cue, utterly predictable. JM is about to raise her reliable shield of ADHD, arthritis and autism. Failing which anyone who criticizes her is transphobic, ableist, anti-LGBQT, anti-single mum or a Tory. Her followers will pet her and pile on to any squiggle that asks pertinent questions. Wash, rinse, repeat.

As I yelled during the Jamie Oliver pile on, Autism, Aspergers and ADHD people are NOT bullying, nasty and rude, and JM presenting her bad behaviour in this light as an excuse BOILS MY PISS! She has a huge platform and it does the spectrum community a real injustice, paints them all as a negative stereotype which is SO unfair. The autistic and ADHD people that I’m privileged to know are some of the gentlest, sweetest folk you’d ever meet.

Grrrrrrr!!

Edited to add:- I think she's a terrible person for so many reasons, but the poverty cosplay/grifting coupled with the deliberate silencing of any critique/analysis with the incessant, negative stereotyping of autistic/ADHD people makes me rage.

Rant over, now get tae duck.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Oh please. I was already feeling rather bilious this morning 🀒 What a load of sycophantic, please notice me Jack bollocks. I cannot imagine smarming over someone I don’t know on the internet - aside from the fact none of it can be true as Jack the twit is a bare faced liar, con artist and expert attention seeker. Urgh, just duck off with it Jack!

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.