Jack Monroe #114 i, slopbot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why did she even say she was a pescotarian bodybuilder? she looks great in that photo, but does not look massively toned and there is nothing with that. why the duck would attach that label to yourself?
I think the bodybuilding lasted about two seconds; the pescatarianism possibly none.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I really don’t think she can have read that article yet. She’ll explode when she does.

Reactions: 27
I'm like 20 pages behind so hope this isn't a weird time to come in but:

THE SLOPPIES ARE NOW LIVE
(At least I think, hope and pray they are anyway)

please tell me if it doesn't work

I've tried it on a laptop and an android smartphone and it seems to be working!

Winners will go up on Tattle, not sure of date yet but im thinking close submissions Tuesday 15th Dec & announce on thread Sunday 20th? (Taking feedback on this though, obviously we need to pick a specific time and then be about half an hour late as well, in true JM fashion)
Sleeping was a mistake! I missed so much. But what I must say, is the Sloppies as a whole...I remember when I de-lurked in thread #100 and rattled my loneliness jar, how the personalities of the cabal made me feel a little less like I was drifting in my new lockdown job (I love the job itself, FWIW). The Sloppies is the culmination - the gifs, the presenters of awards on top of the actual content *chefs kiss* it is just so perfect. As well as being funny, there is a real compassion behind it, our collective desire to see Terminator Squiggle win, to get back winter fuel money, to expose those who seek to exploit others whilst they scamper in the nuddy pants with mummified dildos festering amongst rusty spoons.

I have to go do some bleeping WORK now

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Thank you @traumatised sideboard and @Switchstreetz for your efforts on behalf of us bitter and twisted hausfrauen and herren. The Sloppies and Slopbot have brightened up my wfh days no end this week.

Now duck off x (I need to do some work that’s not faffing about on the internet 😀).
Can I suggest putting your phones in the next room? And perhaps spending some time on a desk plan? Just a few tips I’ve picked up from one hausfrau to another

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Can I suggest putting your phones in the next room? And perhaps spending some time on a desk plan? Just a few tips I’ve picked up from one hausfrau to another
Thank(space)you dear Frau - I am actually quite disciplined (ish). My boss has been kind and not piled on too much work since I’ve had COVID and a pretty tit year in general.

It is a good idea to put the phone in another room though 😁. Otherwise - just soooo tempting to check tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Good morning. More snow in Scotland last night! Frosty Jack, the Gods are angry.

This popped up in my memories. I think it’s how Jack thinks she comes across but the woman’s pure joy illustrates how I imagine you lot. ❤

Now duck off!
636257FB-436D-4FD4-BF6B-25FC572F7402.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 70
If just one squiggle would tag DHOTYA ("Didn't Happen of the Year Awards") in the comments I would make us all an enormous, buttery bucket of popcorn. It would bring a throng of pitchfork-wielding and utterly tact-free sceptics down on Jack's head. I'm not generally a fan of their piling-on ways but in this case it would be excellently karmic.

Edit: apologies, was grunking (permanent state of grunk these days, innit?). @Flash123 got there first.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Early thread suggestion
Jack Monroe #115 The Scotsman’s got your number

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
The sloppies went viral overnight- 230 responses!!!

The reason im posting though: we now have a "get to duck" pacman, i know at least one of you is lying you scamps! 😄

(Or Jack enjoyed the form so much she completed it twice...don't do that, it's cheating Jack!)

• Haha
Reactions: 82
The sloppies went viral overnight- 230 responses!!!

The reason im posting though: we now have a "get to duck" pacman, i know at least one of you is lying you scamps! 😄

(Or Jack enjoyed the form so much she completed it twice...don't do that, it's cheating Jack!)
I’m jack Monroe

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I don't understand this, why is she writing these out? They're not recipes. It isn't a meal plan nor is it an itinerary of her cupboards. It's just a list of foodstuffs that is being sent out on Twitter late at night.
She's on a high from today and this (and the streaking) is manic.
Crash and burn coming soon

Reactions: 40
If just one squiggle would tag DHOTYA ("Didn't Happen of the Year Awards") in the comments I would make us all an enormous, buttery bucket of popcorn. It would bring a throng of pitchfork-wielding and utterly tact-free sceptics down on Jack's head. I'm not generally a fan of their piling-on ways but in this case it would be excellently karmic.

Edit: apologies, was grunking (permanent state of grunk these days, innit?). @Flash123 got there first.
I'm pretty sure she got tagged by DHOTYA years ago for something SB allegedly said or did, and has long had that account blocked...

Eta: found it...
Screenshot_20201204-094046_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.