Jack Monroe #114 i, slopbot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Switchstreetz thank you for the sloppies, your writing / image selection were superb. Mirroring other fraus I grinned throughout the whole thing, it’s insane this isn’t even a YEAR of someone’s life 😂😭

On streaking - sorry to be a boring serious frau and trigger warning but is it not a sex offence to do that...? Like if someone hasn’t consented to seeing your nude body in person it’s bad enough but on a WORK CALL it’s even worse? Not in a reaching way cos Jack does enough that warrants valid critiquing but what would we all be saying if one of our husbands did this......
I agree, except in this scenario it would be an ex-husband which is even worse? Like taking the work call out of it imagine sharing a house with an ex during a pandemic and he saunters around in the nude for lols? Hella weird af. And that's BEFORE you start thinking, christ, who was on that work call and what were they talking about when Jack made her appearance?

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Me seeing someone call out JM regarding the article 😃

Realizing it’s from a transphobe account with tons of bigoted stuff 🤬😢

The band of 38 seems way off for her frame I wear a 38 band and I’m a US size 14. She more than likely is a d/did/e but a much smaller band like 30/32. Bras are so easy to get sizes wrong! Also I’m thinking that American/European sizes might be slightly different. But pretty close I think.

Even when I was really thin I was like a 32 ddd. But those boobs are (were) so tiny and far away now🤣🤣🤣

Remember when she posed bare breasted for a political thing? And then that one time she, conventionally attractive as she is, posted a thirst trap in her bra or bikini claiming that even though she has a deformed leg and was heavier or something she was going to be brave? God it was SO obnoxious and clearly for compliments. It was one of the earlier times I remember being like, what the hell is she constantly trying to get attention for? Disingenuousness makes me crazy and I think many of you are the same!

ETA it was her actual boobs under writing. Not her tomboy photo shoot when she was younger. It was her bear chest along with an “I’m sorry mom and dad, but this is important” sort of thing.

ETA/ETA This was the photo.

Distended ribs? Um ok. Disfigured leg? I don’t see anything. Looks to me like a thin, conventionally attractive woman using the body positive movement to fish for compliments.
My ribs stick out like that..calling it descended like the way u describe starving African children's bellies? That's awful. I just say my ribs stick out a bit. What the hell is wrong with her!

Reactions: 24
This is weird because at no time since she started doing her £20 shops does she ever record buying mature cheddar cheese 🤔

Screen Shot 2020-12-04 at 06.39.09.png

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Thank you @traumatised sideboard and @Switchstreetz for your efforts on behalf of us bitter and twisted hausfrauen and herren. The Sloppies and Slopbot have brightened up my wfh days no end this week.

Now duck off x (I need to do some work that’s not faffing about on the internet 😀).

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Probably more starved of attention as BB hasn’t been there, until today. Now suddenly her son and BB are magically there when she fancies a late night streak.
Naaahh the land of make believe, the bungalow is far too cold, she does not do laundry at that time, she’s on her own

Reactions: 13
Poor terminator squiggle. I think people who have known hardship and are now just about doing ok are very vulnerable to these grifters. I have given lots of times to patreons, tip jars etc because I can remember what it was like when we never had any money. (🔺we never had any money because mortgage and childcare is expensive even with 2 working parents in public sector jobs, we paid all our bills and ate cheap
I can relate to terminator squiggle. I occasionally donate via paypal to someone I follow on twitter who is in hardship, disabled and chronically ill. They share a lot of their life online and I believe they are genuine and it's a nice feeling to be able to help someone who needs it.

In spite if this I am sad to say my JM experience has made me more wary, although thank duck I never gave her a penny.

Reactions: 36
This squiggle is another journalist, no blue tick tho hence squiggle. I don’t want to doxx but they have written for legit publications with high consumer trust, but not the sort of place that a Jackie exposé would fit, which is a shame.

54398F48-A6F1-4EE9-B825-BF4C68FF57EA.jpeg

Reactions: 55
Me seeing someone call out JM regarding the article 😃

Realizing it’s from a transphobe account with tons of bigoted stuff 🤬😢

The band of 38 seems way off for her frame I wear a 38 band and I’m a US size 14. She more than likely is a d/did/e but a much smaller band like 30/32. Bras are so easy to get sizes wrong! Also I’m thinking that American/European sizes might be slightly different. But pretty close I think.

Even when I was really thin I was like a 32 ddd. But those boobs are (were) so tiny and far away now🤣🤣🤣

Remember when she posed bare breasted for a political thing? And then that one time she, conventionally attractive as she is, posted a thirst trap in her bra or bikini claiming that even though she has a deformed leg and was heavier or something she was going to be brave? God it was SO obnoxious and clearly for compliments. It was one of the earlier times I remember being like, what the hell is she constantly trying to get attention for? Disingenuousness makes me crazy and I think many of you are the same!

ETA it was her actual boobs under writing. Not her tomboy photo shoot when she was younger. It was her bear chest along with an “I’m sorry mom and dad, but this is important” sort of thing.

ETA/ETA This was the photo.

Distended ribs? Um ok. Disfigured leg? I don’t see anything. Looks to me like a thin, conventionally attractive woman using the body positive movement to fish for compliments.
Shitting hell, didn't think it possible these days but nope, she's managed to make me cringe up my morning coffee. It's a talent she has. That photo, the words, it's all so bleeping awful..

Reactions: 20
I agree, except in this scenario it would be an ex-husband which is even worse? Like taking the work call out of it imagine sharing a house with an ex during a pandemic and he saunters around in the nude for lols? Hella weird af. And that's BEFORE you start thinking, christ, who was on that work call and what were they talking about when Jack made her appearance?
Yes!!! And sorry to be a bore but trigger warning xx it’s well documented the challenges of working at home with kids so there’s a possibility work screens are in eye line of children? This may not be the case for everyone but I was regularly chatting to a colleague’s pre teen kids, they’re inquisitive so like getting involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
This sooooo needs the Alan treatment

I'm like 20 pages behind so hope this isn't a weird time to come in but:

THE SLOPPIES ARE NOW LIVE
(At least I think, hope and pray they are anyway)

please tell me if it doesn't work

I've tried it on a laptop and an android smartphone and it seems to be working!

Winners will go up on Tattle, not sure of date yet but im thinking close submissions Tuesday 15th Dec & announce on thread Sunday 20th? (Taking feedback on this though, obviously we need to pick a specific time and then be about half an hour late as well, in true JM fashion)
Fab work there fellow Frau, the novack nail was the most difficult (and most 😡 inducing)

In all honesty, it depends. For example, I’m having a flare up at the mo and when we went out for dinner to support our local, my hands immediately hurt like hell in the cold. In a good period, I’d be fine. In a flare there’d be no nudie leaping and bounding in the cold, period.

However.... as others have pointed out, YESTERDAY she was writing a treatise on how she was swathed in electric blankets, suffering from RA pain, coddling herself from the ouchy cold. TODAY she is blithely charging around in the nip in the same Siberian rooms.

Conclusion? One of these stories is confabulation, confusion and bollocks. That’s wor Jackie.
Both are in my opinion

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Looks like that squiggle donated several times to Jack and is now realising that Jack is actually much more affluent than she is. Her first tweet says "Imagine how you'd feel if you gave lots of little donations to someone in what felt like just about affordable chunks because you thought they really needed help. It all adds up to £1452."
That is awful 😢 she is totally shameless

Sorry if this has been posted already, I was busy streaking whilst my husband was on a Zoom call. Anyway, I noticed this:

View attachment 333934
Its really ramping up now, if she wasn’t worried before, she should be now, the lid is being lifted. Without her pay pigs she really will feel the cold

Go on terminator squiggle!
All that us bullying, sad, hausfrau ninnies got back out of Mackie was the £20 winter fuel money from a squiggle. You keep going til you get your fourteen hundred notes back from the grifter!

Frauen and Herren we are truly honoured and blessed that in just a few days we have had The Sloppies, Slopbot, and now St Squiggle - behold, an honorary Frau if ever there was

Edit- it was an accident! I was doing a new post and it combined
There is another instamum on tattle who has no job, but was earning from insta swipes etc. She is a horrible racist, homophobe, etc etc, some members took it upon themselves to contact all the companies her and her partner were working with/earning from, they have been cancelled, she is not earning, so it does work.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
In her beach body shake rant pic, she's saying that ALL bodies are beach ready. Yes!! Of course they are, and it's a very valid point, so why does it look like she's photoshopped her waist?

Also....go go go terminator squiggle!

Reactions: 33
I am hooting. I programmed Slopbot to be a parody of her but she's truly just a parody of herself. By the way, Jack, your one instance of 'thankyou' means 'mushrooms blended to mince texture' will be added to the ingredients class. 'Any mushroom' is already in there but I'm sure you knew that anyway, dear heart.

@Switchstreetz The Sloppies are *chef's kiss*, I was getting quite concerned about choosing the most appropriate responses. It's hard to believe all those are mere highlights from the last ten months.
Could you please post the link again, these threads move so fast I've lost it!

Reactions: 8
I'm like 20 pages behind so hope this isn't a weird time to come in but:

THE SLOPPIES ARE NOW LIVE
(At least I think, hope and pray they are anyway)

please tell me if it doesn't work

I've tried it on a laptop and an android smartphone and it seems to be working!

Winners will go up on Tattle, not sure of date yet but im thinking close submissions Tuesday 15th Dec & announce on thread Sunday 20th? (Taking feedback on this though, obviously we need to pick a specific time and then be about half an hour late as well, in true JM fashion)
I’m really behind but this is bloody brilliant. I HOOTED a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Go on terminator squiggle!
All that us bullying, sad, hausfrau ninnies got back out of Mackie was the £20 winter fuel money from a squiggle. You keep going til you get your fourteen hundred notes back from the grifter!

Frauen and Herren we are truly honoured and blessed that in just a few days we have had The Sloppies, Slopbot, and now St Squiggle - behold, an honorary Frau if ever there was

Edit- it was an accident! I was doing a new post and it combined
There is another instamum on tattle who has no job, but was earning from insta swipes etc. She is a horrible racist, homophobe, etc etc, some members took it upon themselves to contact all the companies her and her partner were working with/earning from, they have been cancelled, she is not earning, so it does work.

sorry for double post train wifi is crap 🥺

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
BUTTER, BUTTER, BUTTER, BUTTER...but but but she can’t afford butter 😭 now she’ll never be able to eat her faves 🎻 my heart is 💔 for poor Jackie
It’s like she’s JUST watched ‘salt, fat, acid, heat’ and now thinks she’s hacked the magic cooking formula. Shame she didn’t cotton on before she started sharting out her putrid slop into the world: the closest she’s ever got to a winning formula is stock cube, vegetable oil, Sarsons malt vinegar, simmer it until it’s bleeping evaporated into thin air. Yeah that’ll do the trick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Busy with her telly show 😂😂😂 Busy bleeping up another opportunity because she's awful more like.

And she hasn't stopped reading since. Bless.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.