Jack Monroe #114 i, slopbot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to go against the grain here and suggest she did do some sort of streak for the sole purpose of embarrassing BB as she appears to get a kick out of undermining her.

• Sad
Reactions: 52
As much as I don’t believe for a minute that she snarfs down three helpings of mussels and pears and loves it, I also would like to believe that she doesn’t send her son to school with mouldering cream cheese and grated bacon sandwiches. I think those disgusting sandwiches were all for show - as in ‘Look! Aren’t I a literal genius! I can make my own sandwich spread and SB loves it, so he does!’

I’d like to believe he didn’t get that every day in his lunchbox.
I would bet he doesn't, she lies about so many things, why not this? Also if he did they would probably end up in the bin.

I honestly don't think Jack is a bad or neglectful parent as she comes across on Twitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm going to go against the grain here and suggest she did do some sort of streak for the sole purpose of embarrassing BB as she appears to get a kick out of undermining her.
Agree. And it's something to refocus the attention on her, which is obviously the most important thing. I imagine 'her housemate' didn't dick around in the background of Jack's VERY IMPORTANT photoshoot but when you're a narc, different rules must apply 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Agree. And it's something to refocus the attention on her, which is obviously the most important thing. I imagine 'her housemate' didn't dick around in the background of Jack's VERY IMPORTANT photoshoot but when you're a narc, different rules must apply
Agree with this but feel zero sympathy for the seemingly intelligent c4 exec, she chose to go back into the jungle and gets the narc she wanted/deserves.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Jack thinks she’s giving off this vibe:

But she’s more like this vibe:

• Haha
Reactions: 60
BB’s use of the internet did ruin JM’s DKL though, allegedly.
BB probably has a background on anyway for a zoom chat, most people do.

Reactions: 31
What with all the photoshoot, boob, streaking, and control pant nonsense, I'd almost forgotten about the Scotsman article.....🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Such japes, bit weird to streak in front of your housemate who also happens to be an ex but ok, prob didn't happen anyway. Is she going out of her way to embarrass herself today or..
OK, let me get this right.

Poor disabled Jack stripped off her 27 layers of clothing to run around the freezing drafty dining room in a pair of socks.

As you were.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
She’s such a little cheeky monkey, scampering around in the nude playing little jokes on her housemate and then hiding under her covers. What is she like!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Don't know the wider etiquette but for me we use cameras for all calls of 3 of more internally. If it's just 2 then it varies. We did the whole comedy background thing in April / May so no-one can be bothered now.
My housemate has shown herself naked, often arse at camera, to many colleagues and a few customers. Luckily as a cat she gets away with it!
If I still shared with other people I'd be fuming if anyone came unannounced into my work space, no matter what time it was. Assume the colleagues here all just tut as they are used to attention seeking antics from Jax

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I'm like 20 pages behind so hope this isn't a weird time to come in but:

THE SLOPPIES ARE NOW LIVE
(At least I think, hope and pray they are anyway)

please tell me if it doesn't work

I've tried it on a laptop and an android smartphone and it seems to be working!

Winners will go up on Tattle, not sure of date yet but im thinking close submissions Tuesday 15th Dec & announce on thread Sunday 20th? (Taking feedback on this though, obviously we need to pick a specific time and then be about half an hour late as well, in true JM fashion)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 113

Winners will go up on Tattle, not sure of date yet but im thinking close submissions Tuesday 15th Dec & announce on thread Sunday 20th? (Taking feedback on this though, obviously we need to pick a specific time and then be about half an hour late as well, in true JM fashion)
Oh my god, this is going to take some time to digest but already it looks like exceptional work. 🤣👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh my god, this is going to take some time to digest but already it looks like exceptional work. 🤣👏🏻
Thanks! I see I have somehow returned in the middle of a talk about JM streaking ...im not sure i want to grunka this (except i do and i will 😄)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

This is bleeping BRILLIANT.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Worked perfect x

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.