Jack Monroe #113 I beg your pardon, she’s got a hammock in her rented garden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DID YOU ALL MISS THAT IN THE MIDDLE OF THAT OUT POURING SHE SAID THAT HER HOUSE WAS MINIMALIST AND IMMACULATE?????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
So, during 'The Great Poverty' she sold her lightbulbs, her child's toys, her 21st birthday present Omega watch, possibly herself; But NOT the SILVER sherry goblets (one missing) in a velvet case.
Also, I thought the Le Creuset was a thrift shop find.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
DID YOU ALL MISS THAT IN THE MIDDLE OF THAT OUT POURING SHE SAID THAT HER HOUSE WAS MINIMALIST AND IMMACULATE?????
I feel that could have been a direct reply to my comment about the clutter in the crappy bungalow. I FEEL SEEN. Hi Jack 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I would have not liked to have seen the bleeping state of her house before, if that's what she describes as immaculate.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I feel that could have been a direct reply to my comment about the clutter in the crappy bungalow. I FEEL SEEN. Hi Jack 👋
All this crap x 5 and after a recent 2 skip clearout. it all looks so grubby.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
this just gave me actual chills, she’s not well. I hope her son isn’t there.
Far be it from me to tell you how to feel, but I think she is absolutely fine. She’s clearly staged that stuff, with lots of quirky ethnic bric-a-brac thrown in so that she will be asked lots and lots of questions about it all. Which she is, and she is loving the attention. She’s a very, very privileged little puppybrain with a lot ... a LOT of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Where was it she claimed she hadn't been on holiday for years?
The Jack timeline needs a gantt chart to map out periods of her 'origin story' - if Tanzania hasn't been mentioned since 'hunger hurts' and DV and sex-worker comes in the years before having SB, the Tanzania could be like a gap year thing, overlapping with eating disorder, working in a chip shop and the debenhams cafe on the gantt chart. I'm baffled.

Ah, thanks @jenny2603 #OxfamFreebie

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It's a NEW RECORD! 145 tweets in one day!

Previous record was 140 (since counting began)

(Retweets not included)

Well done, Jack 👏🏆💫

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
If anyone fancies a clutter free MINIMALIST cupboard, here's mine from earlier this year. I hope you will forgive the wanky cork jars. I found them in a puddle ordered them online like a normal person

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
If we take as given* that (a) she documents the minutiae of her life on Twitter and (b) she does this 5 times a year, why have we never seen this ‘changeover’ ‘of tat before?

I rest my case, m’lord

*lies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
All that stuff is making me twitch. I'm not especially minimalist, but having too much stuff just makes everything far too hard to look after properly. Some plain white crockery, with a few 'quirky' accessories (cute chopstick holders, honey drizzlers, that sort of thing) would be a much better showcase for your food.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.