Jack Monroe #113 I beg your pardon, she’s got a hammock in her rented garden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck would you put le creuset stuff away, never mind a childs plastic feeding spoon, and unless my eyes deceive me that's a spirit measure, all going away.

Where does she keep all this crap?
Don’t show Les! (For the Vic and Bob fans!)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That lot looks like a stall at a car boot sale. The stall that you look at and think "what a load of tat".
I was creeping down the thread with my hands over my eyes waiting for your post Manc! I hope you were sitting down when you saw it 🙈

I wasn’t sure if it was appropriate to say but you were in my thoughts yesterday mucker. I always appreciate your honesty and it’s thanks to good folks like you campaigning and talking and ensuring that those taken too soon are still remembered ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Look at the state of that crockery.

And she actually had the brass neck to criticise the chopping boards in the primary school kitchen? Hope the dinner ladies ban her for life, it was a privilege to be allowed into their workspace, and she had no bleeping right to insult their chopping boards.

Sort your own bleeping kitchen out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I'd forgotten the date - has BB escaped LEFT then?

Jack probably thinks she's being hilarious with the sly digs on Twitter " 'er indoors / women eh?' Blah Madonna wail," but she sounds like one of those blokes you block on dating sites, "The dishwasher broke, I told her to go and buy some more soap. HAHAHA. Why am I single?"
I've missed a few threads, due to work - did Louisa come back, then leave again? Am lost.

Reactions: 18
I’m kinda here for this bizarre, no-one-asked, endless show-and-tell hoarding PSA performance.

Are they performing for Tattle? Goading us? There is a dedicated and critical audience here. So much attention. It must be irresistible to a person who clearly loves attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.