Jack Monroe #113 I beg your pardon, she’s got a hammock in her rented garden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erghh... Trying to shoehorn herself into the Debenhams debacle too I see 🙄
She's like the kind of person who turns up weekly to the funeral parlour, just to observe grief. Absolute ghoul.
I didn’t spot the timely Debenham’s reference. She’ll be dying for someone to pick up on that and ask her about it, an otherwise completely unnecessary detail about her stash of crockery. She’s so transparent it’s painful

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just thought, if she is claiming to be a food writer or whatever, why the need for all the fancy plates and crockery? The food should speak for itself. There's no amount of fancy crockery that can distract from the slop.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hey, funny forum people, I shared last week about my good buddy who is struggling with major damage to his body from alcohol/drug use. Now I want to share that he got a spot in a 6-month rehab program/community house today. He’s been waiting for months. I’m so relieved. I’m so happy. He’s scared shitless because it’s an all-male and pretty rough place, and he’s a soft boy, but... Christ alive I’m proud of him for not giving up. I was having intrusive thoughts about the possibility of attending the funeral of the first contemporary of mine to pass. bleeping grim.

• Heart
Reactions: 110
8194A351-35AA-4267-B46F-FEA28A7D77E8.jpeg
0A54502B-8C06-448E-8B85-0708BF1AB142.jpeg
BADFD296-EDB6-48D3-9AEC-C7EF62ACCA38.jpeg
FA59E8FA-DDFB-4705-99FB-2EA142039A94.jpeg
4D548F2D-9189-4349-9D7C-0A4D228A72B6.jpeg
0FED2B74-6C40-424B-92AD-95EF35B7EF58.jpeg
69514637-F286-485E-9928-A54E8DA9D5FA.jpeg
0C725A23-BEE9-464E-BB79-614456F55A2E.jpeg

Nice flippant comment about Debenhams. All those jobs lost but Jack can get some cheap tit.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
It’s not ‘her job’ I bet any other food writer does not have a billion plates and forks.

I haven’t read with my child since she was about 5. She wouldn’t have it. She used to bend the pages down if she found a word she didn’t understand.
Now she only reads anime stuff that I don’t understand.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The broken new expensive crockery she showed earlier, you know the two sets she bought for her friends because everyone is always saying how gorgeous hers is...she’s lying right...about a. having friends, b. them fawning over her crockery, I mean, your honour exhibit 523456322xz her collection of “autumnal crockery” nobody is gonna get envious or delighted over that pile of car boot crap.

So it’s odd she decided that it was change over day...change over crockery day...cos that’s a thing right 🤔 the same day she lands two nice new sets of expensive white crockery! Detective fraus be on the lookout for her winter/Christmas collection, which I suspect may be white, Sophie Conran, portmeirion 🤷‍♀️ Just a feeling.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
'My house is pretty minimal and immaculate these days'

Hey Siri, show me the biggest lie ever told

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Drum from Tanzania with tag attached. Nicely hidden away in individual pic.
B443DE55-41C4-4179-98EA-A0A545650616.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Was Tanzania a holiday then?
It think it was for Oxfam. Where she compared her life to that of women living in extreme poverty, and has her photo taken cuddling dear little black babies.

It would have been around the time that she turned down a life changing amount of money to go on "I'm a celebrity get me out of here's because she didn't want to leave her son for two weeks.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.