Jack Monroe #113 I beg your pardon, she’s got a hammock in her rented garden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
timeline wise I think is pre Allegra, however Jack has never denied it was.
Also, her recounts of the timeline vary. Sometimes she's pregnant, sometimes she has a 'young child'
Who knows?
Also grunkaing but when I first read this I thought it was referencing Allegra. I was then very confused when I saw Jack had sent a friendly tweet asking after her and her children which didn’t fit at all so I just assumed I was wrong. .

Reactions: 12
Has anyone checked on @MancBee's welfare? I fear he may have collapsed at that latest crockery/cutlery tweet.
I will never become used to these pictures. It is just so much crap. Who could possibly live with such a huge amount of utter rubbish and clutter? How can she appreciate the nice things she no doubt has, when it is lost amongst all that horrible junk?

She would feel so much better with far fewer, carefully chosen, beautiful pieces. It would improve her MH no end, I can assure you. No need to get rid of everything, just be better at curating what is needed. If she lived in a more appropriately sized home for one adult and a child she wouldn't have room for all this stuff. She is just buying things to fill a space.

AND JACK LOOK AFTER YOUR STUFF, YOU TREAT EVERYTHING LIKE JUNK, IT IS ALL FILTHY. (sorry for shouting)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
I will never become used to these pictures. It is just so much crap. Who could possibly live with such a huge amount of utter rubbish and clutter? How can she appreciate the nice things she no doubt has, when it is lost amongst all that horrible junk?

She would feel so much better with far fewer, carefully chosen, beautiful pieces. It would improve her MH no end, I can assure you. No need to get rid of everything, just be better at curating what is needed. If she lived in a more appropriately sized home for one adult and a child she wouldn't have room for all this stuff. She is just buying things to fill a space.

AND JACK LOOK AFTER YOUR STUFF, YOU TREAT EVERYTHING LIKE JUNK, IT IS ALL FILTHY. (sorry for shouting)
Fgs, she's BUSY tweeting and thinking of things to write and colour in. She reminds me of when your bored in school so your practice variations of your signature and on the cover of your work book. She doesn't have time to wipe things. GOD! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I was creeping down the thread with my hands over my eyes waiting for your post Manc! I hope you were sitting down when you saw it 🙈

I wasn’t sure if it was appropriate to say but you were in my thoughts yesterday mucker. I always appreciate your honesty and it’s thanks to good folks like you campaigning and talking and ensuring that those taken too soon are still remembered ❤
Thanks so much for that. Yes, World AIDS Day yesterday was part of the reason for my dark day. I have a lovely picture from the 1980's of a coach trip to the Pink Picnic to raise money for AIDS charities. Half of that coach had died within 10 years. It was heartbreaking to live through, and thankfully outcomes are so much better these days. For people in developed countries at least, Africa still has terrible problems.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 108
Are we into the season where everything gets photographed in the toilet, except the seat and lid change?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I might have to go and look at my clean and tidy cupboards and drawers now before bed to calm me down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
@Flash123 you hit the triple cheese Jackpot! That means you will have great fortune in the coming year and possibly a lot of indigestion.

I agree with @Pocahontas I don't think she's properly unhinged, she is just starved of attention. This is only speculation but it could be a reaction to The Sloppies and Slopbot in quick succession. She's so cringe-inducing it's bordering on physically painful. Why is she treating her ten year old son like a toddler? Poor lad, let him enjoy his football and books and solid food, stop infantilising him. 'That stupid word shouldn't come up on my autocorrect OH NO WHAT A MISTAKE, I only thought about it in great detail and made a conscious decision to post it but I COULDN'T POSSIBLY DELETE IT'. Self-dramatising pillock.

By the way, Jack, if you want to buy me out, my domain provider is currently valuing it at $1272.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Did Jack acknowledge World AIDS Day yesterday? No thought not, too busy with her stupid questions about should you have Yorkshire pudding with Christmas dinner, or what is best mince pie, crumble, or tart. She didn't give it a second thought, no let's get it right, she didn't give it a first thought. Only has thoughts about herself and how things affect her.

Only Jack could go to Tanzania and equate her own experiences to that of the poverty she saw. HIV rates in Tanzania are horrendous, and the prognosis for positive people is dreadful. She witnessed that, but completely ignored it yesterday. She is beneath contempt.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Jack telling lies about her home, is it?

B89D6687-D0C9-4D9D-8A62-A27D654BFDA5.jpeg

‘Minimal’ 🤣🤣🤣
‘Immaculate’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also as someone else said, she’s conflated SEISS and furlough. I don’t feel sorry for her missing out on SEISS either, she should have had an accountant do her tax return on time. She clearly can’t handle it so why didn’t she get a pro in? I believe HMRC even gave extra time to everyone to get that tax return submitted, IIRC.

I do think BB has gone home and all this stream of consciousness/attention seeking tweets has been caused by that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I think the sentient mirror is communicating with us, after all we have seen two sides of her today.
Screenshot_20201202-232914_Samsung Internet.jpg

Re her accounts being filed late, she keeps throwing it out there for sympathy but doesn't seem to understand that is her own fault and her responsibility alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Did Jack acknowledge World AIDS Day yesterday? No thought not, too busy with her stupid questions about should you have Yorkshire pudding with Christmas dinner, or what is best mince pie, crumble, or tart. She didn't give it a second thought, no let's get it right, she didn't give it a first thought. Only has thoughts about herself and how things affect her.

Only Jack could go to Tanzania and equate her own experiences to that of the poverty she saw. HIV rates in Tanzania are horrendous, and the prognosis for positive people is dreadful. She witnessed that, but completely ignored it yesterday. She is beneath contempt.
Did you see BBC news up your way? they did a project to remember those who died of covid by using red ribbons.. on world aids day, without any recognition for WAD itself 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
The Jack timeline needs a gantt chart to map out periods of her 'origin story' - if Tanzania hasn't been mentioned since 'hunger hurts' and DV and sex-worker comes in the years before having SB, the Tanzania could be like a gap year thing, overlapping with eating disorder, working in a chip shop and the debenhams cafe on the gantt chart. I'm baffled.

Ah, thanks @jenny2603 #OxfamFreebie
I went on a project management course through work once and the trainer made us do this very boring activity on Gantt charts. The lesson would have been brought to life working through the timeline!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.