Jack Monroe #110 Hands up, who likes me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure there'll be a big butter reveal and lots more nudge nudge jokes about being allowed to have sacred butter she played it so well that day that she was given money out of someone's winter home heating allowance

• Sad
Reactions: 31
She's so full of tit it's unreal. Why show the thing and then have to quickly get the shovel out to downplay the duck out of it. She MUST enjoy it, it's the only explanation
Foreigner Scamsandwich walked home in silence, having a bite of her apple, thinking to herself that this would have to be this understatement thing the Brits do.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm amazed that the non-existent neighbour who left soap on the doorstep couldn't stretch to a block of unsalted

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Oh dearheart Jenny. How on earth could she have battled the long and lonely streets of Southend in this short amount of time?
Just catching up,has she "splurged" on Pat yet? Shall there be butter? Has our fiendish plan to ban butter in the crappy Bungalow been thwarted by her weird little brain? I must know.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just realised that tomorrow is ThanksGiving. Or Thanksgrifting as Jack would call it. What perfect timing for her definitely 10000000% viral video.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Publisher: Hi Jack, can we have a chat? Your scathing polemic on poverty/latest slop collection is now two months overdue......

We've been very patient but we're going to need some pages....

Jack: I moved my bedroom onto the roof!
She'll be dismantling the trouser press next

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Pasta e caci ceci, from Tin Can’t Cook:
C34A1F72-2CEC-43D3-BBA1-25FE93547196.jpeg
Oh god, where do I start?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Just realised that tomorrow is ThanksGiving. Or Thanksgrifting as Jack would call it. What perfect timing for her definitely 10000000% viral video.
To be fair it is going to do incredible numbers from Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Well I hope whatever it is goes viral long before or long after penguin post office. Between that and having to check the food and drink threads for Nibbles updates I’m too busy for a piss and a sandwich already

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.