Jack Monroe #110 Hands up, who likes me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, that's hilarious. Imagine if That Man or any Tories were to pull jokes like that? What next Jack, the Hatfield Rail disaster? 9/11?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I was just thinking - as I was boiling my potatoes, steaming my kale and carrots, and grilling my sausages for dinner - whether Jack has ever shown a meal/recipe where all the ingredients are whole on the plate, as in, not slop? Does Jack ever eat carrots as carrots, and greens as greens?
My son is one month into being weaned and eats meals with more texture than her recipes

• Haha
Reactions: 55
So obviously the posh chair is the latest in her ‘I’m going to show you an expensive item and then spin a load of lies about how I acquired it.’

Tonight on the wheel of providence: a second-hand shop exactly three miles away and no means of transport but a pescatarian bodybuilder. Clap. Clap. Clap.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I am irrationally annoyed by the letters after her name. They read as shouty to me.
Also, they are apparently to fall in line with people with PhDs. I have NEVER seen anyone on twitter put their academic credentials after their name unless it was a joke. Sometimes 'lady' doctors will put Dr before their twitter handle cos we're fed up of not being addressed correctly, but that's it.

Signed, Dr Klopp (an actual doctor, not an honorary one).

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I’m in training all afternoon tomorrow but I’m assuming the clip of her will be so viral that the presenters will interrupt the session to share it.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I’m in training all afternoon tomorrow but I’m assuming the clip of her will be so viral that the presenters will interrupt the session to share it.
I’m fully expecting the press conference regarding tiers to be delayed because of whatever it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Also, they are apparently to fall in line with people with PhDs. I have NEVER seen anyone on twitter put their academic credentials after their name unless it was a joke. Sometimes 'lady' doctors will put Dr before their twitter handle cos we're fed up of not being addressed correctly, but that's it.

Signed, Dr Klopp (an actual doctor, not an honorary one).
Self-quoting is very gauche I know but hnnnnnnghnnnnnnhhhh

ETA forgot to actually quote myself durrr

These people who always wanted letters after their name have finally got them, bless 🥰

View attachment 318239

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Don’t worry, you’ll get the BBC BREAKING NEWS notification on your phone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Just catching up,has she "splurged" on Pat yet? Shall there be butter? Has our fiendish plan to ban butter in the crappy Bungalow been thwarted by her weird little brain? I must know.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Please forgive my ignorance but wtaf is ‘whole chocolate’?
I think she meant white, another example of her FORENSIC and METICULOUS attention to detail.

Her interior design choices are so bizarre. Putting that preposterous ostentatious country estate smoking room chair next to a school assembly chair makes it look even more absurd. That article calling her house 'pleasantly cluttered' was far too kind. Every photo I see of it, it looks like one of those hidden object games. Unfortunately you will never find the livers, or her sense of decency, no matter how hard you look.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
The only time Jack is funny on Twitter is when she steals jokes from the canal. The only time she posts an edible recipe is when she copies it from Good Food. The only time she makes food look appealing is when she buys it from Waitrose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.