Jack Monroe #110 Hands up, who likes me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is their socket behind that Taps?

Also I know what it is she reminds me off now it's an he teacher for year six. Just after you have just started and she's explaining all the wonderful things you will make in cookery class and you look on in awe because your prior experience is pop tarts and the odd bit of after-school toast.

Reactions: 14
I voted food because I can ignore her food but her politics persona makes me want to go and live on the moon.
I honestly didn’t think about it that way, but you are completely right! Ahhh I hope that 25% doesn’t embolden Jack to do more with politics.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When did she make her twitter public? (newly in the Canal) My twitter @ is different to my Tattle handle but she rejected my follow request 3 times previously (🔺) and I just wanted to know... why? 😂 even if she suspected I was a meanie ouchie troll doesn't she need our attention to survive?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She has form in putting butter (and plenty of black pepper!) in hot drinks. Behold her virgin hot toddy recipe from way back in May when she camped on her own under the stars with a she-wee.
0F8F0DA3-985F-4604-8466-CF1C43BB15ED.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Ok - so now I AM confused. Does she want the substitute flavour without the alcohol content or is she just pretending she is Heston again? Surely this is perfect?
Just checked the website, they even have a brandy butter flavour. Doesn't contain any alcohol. So what's the problem? Her kombucha tastes just like whiskey and that was fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She has form in putting butter (and plenty of black pepper!) in hot drinks. Behold her virgin hot toddy recipe from way back in May when she camped on her own under the stars with a she-wee.View attachment 323703
It's so pathetic, the thought of her sleeping in a tent in the garden when Louisa's indoors, on the very last legs of their relationship.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
I honestly didn’t think about it that way, but you are completely right! Ahhh I hope that 25% doesn’t embolden Jack to do more with politics.
Am I the only one who thinks she is disappointed by the result?
The food/poor thing was always her ticket into fame and was very accidental. She's always considered herself a serious journalist and Academic(🤣🤣🤣🤣) as shown in her galling belief that she 'writes policy' (see, invented healthy start, on the curriculum, consulted at Grenfell etc)
My uneducated guess is she wants to write serious, grown up articles and papers (again🤣🤣🤣🤣)
She won't be happy until bleeping Paxman interviews her (once again 🤣🤣🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Just checked the website, they even have a brandy butter flavour. Doesn't contain any alcohol. So what's the problem? Her kombucha tastes just like whiskey and that was fine.
Logic is out the window for sure - yet again it’s all a performance for engagement. How on gods green earth can anyone who works in food (or has a family, for that matter) not have made a quiche? answer is, of course, she is lying. All a crock.

PS - why wouldn’t you crop your cat on a chair picture? It’s a work of a second with all that Apple kit, then you don’t have to show off your family pictures along with infringing on their privacy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.