Jack Monroe #109 Jack Monroe’s network bandwidth is low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next thread. Can someone post the round-up and Jack for dummies, please?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve just remembered the screen shots of ‘compliments’ from people who had worked with her from what, 3 days ago?. My breath caught in my throat at how embarrassing that was.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm back because she never replied to me - nor did she block me, but blocked the people who voiced similar opinions beneath my original tweets. It's clear I'm too powerful.

Also would just like to repeat... what a tit.
Oh I hope you stay. You seem lovely ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm back because she never replied to me - nor did she block me, but blocked the people who voiced similar opinions beneath my original tweets. It's clear I'm too powerful.

Also would just like to repeat... what a tit.
You can't call Jack a tit, you mithering ninny. //I’m still the only person I’ve met who can orgasm from the right touch to my wrist (I’m not going to tell you which one!). But my breasts are just not part of me at all. I bought my first chest binder at the age of 19. This isn’t a phase.//

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/may/19/jack-monroe-little-bit-male-little-bit-female This was only four years ago!

• Haha
  • Wow

'So no more'
God I felt bogged down having screenshots of texts from exes on my phone, let alone 13,000 images of people expressing their dislike and disinterest in me and my work. Also...13,000? No half measures lol. I just looked at how much that would be in gigabytes. I looked at the size of a random twitter screenshot that I have on my phone (487.5 KB) and multiplied that by 13,000. That would give you about 6.3 GB...just of screenshots.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
God I felt bogged down having screenshots of texts from exes on my phone, let alone 13,000 images of people expressing their dislike and disinterest in me and my work. Also...13,000? No half measures lol. I just looked at how much that would be in gigabytes. I looked at the size of a random twitter screenshot that I have on my phone (487.5 KB) and multiplied that by 13,000. That would give you about 6.3 GB...just of screenshots.
Insert Sure Jan/ Jimmy Djokovic GIF for Jack’s alleged 13,000 screenshots here.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.