Jack Monroe #109 Jack Monroe’s network bandwidth is low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get the 20 pound shops in fact I have completely lost interest in them and I think the majority of her followers have too. It's like when someone keeps posting there dinner all the time you kind of get bored of seeing it and maybe give it half arsed courtesy like because they're a mate. You only really engage in it when it's something you have never seen or tasted before.
But that is all of Pinocchio's food! I certainly have never seen anything like it (well I have, but that wasn’t food) and you could not pay me enough to eat it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Only 2 days to wait until Jack breaks the internet with her video in high heels.................................
Her mystery gig, its.........the UK post lockdown tier announcement, delivered as a jaunty musical number with celebrity cameos.

Jacob Rees Mogg is very tall

• Haha
Reactions: 33
honestly, what's she gonna do? turn up at my front door that i never answer to say, "you've been taking this piss out of me on the internet. i'm here to serve you with this cease + desist i've coloured in myself. so now you've got to stop it you ninny!"
You may jest but I had a knock on my car window whilst reading this forum waiting for my dinner at the drive thru the other night. Was certain I’d been triangulated & was being summoned to the crappy bungalow for a showdown. Turned out it was just a woman with my veggie burger.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
So her 20 quid shop isn’t a 20 quid shop. It’s a rolling 20 quid shop where everything you don’t use the week before is carried over to the next week.

I can’t help thinking if Louisa left why does she want to spend lockdown 2 with little miss misery?

Surely she has some more upbeat pals she could be spending lockdown with.

Ones who don’t spend their lives cooking brown sludge and arguing with folks on twitter

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.