Jack Monroe #109 Jack Monroe’s network bandwidth is low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is beautiful, but I think I know the one thing that would tip it over into perfection.

It needs to be a musical.
Can we squeeze a cor-blimey Cockney chimney sweep in to emphasise Jack's povo roots?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why??! Why is she so angry about everything.

I get it it's annoying and worrying but honestly what she's going to do apart from shake her fist at the injustice of it all. She's said herself she's too busy so just get on with your work and stop meddling.

Also does she use Wikipedia? Omg, we got severed warning over using it for our uni work.

I don't actually know anyone who attempted to use it to tbf.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It might just be me but I think the slow cooker stuff smells weird.
I couldn't even describe the smell but there is an aroma and I don't like it.
Agreed. I stopped using mine because there's a distinct slow cooker taste, no matter what you put in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Michael Spicer did a video about Priti Patel talking about counter terrorism.

Anyway, in his video, she had said something so ridiculous that he said "are you well!?", and it's all I can think about when I read the replies to Jack's food recipes or politics poll.

😂😂😂

It's at 2mins but the rest of the video will provide the context.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Oh Jack - she is a parody of herself at this point isn't she.
So she is writing a book about politics now is she? (Well we know she isn't but let's pretend) I can imagine her plodding searing analysis - 'inequality is wrong. Some people have lots of money and some people don't have much money which is wrong. I don't like to talk about it but I was poor which was wrong. And because of that I didn't have much money for food - you see most people and especially politicians just don't get that being poor and not having money to buy things like butter are very closely linked'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.