Jack Monroe #109 Jack Monroe’s network bandwidth is low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of this meticulous analysis is fascinating. Such a scathing essayist! Holy tit Fraus. My eyes are opened.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Well she's tit at both so 🤷

Also, she does a big stats analysis but uses a pen and paper to make a recipe database instead of excel? Ok then Hun.
Oh lol, her stats analysis would be a colour coded handwritten chart wouldn't it? I wish she's post it!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This is beautiful, but I think I know the one thing that would tip it over into perfection.

It needs to be a musical.
Oh God you're right. Jack doing a reworked version of the Lambeth Walk would be magic. Perhaps a reworking of 'As Long as he Needs Me' about the political prisoners and other needy folk who DM her on Twitter for help and of course Food Glorious Food.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Why??! Why is she so angry about everything.

I get it it's annoying and worrying but honestly what she's going to do apart from shake her fist at the injustice of it all. She's said herself she's too busy so just get on with your work and stop meddling.

Also does she use Wikipedia? Omg, we got severed warning over using it for our uni work.

I don't actually know anyone who attempted to use it to tbf.
11 year old child has been told not to use it as it’s not reliable.

Reactions: 19
Eamonn Holmes said that...?? Novak Nail, time for a comeback duet with Sure Jan!!

He as much said that as Big Chief said traazers on a bird, and Portillo called her a slag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Does anyone know why she doesn't just get her business post picked up from home? Yes there is a cost attached to it but like any business cost it's passed on to the customer either in the p&p charge or within the overall price and would surely form part of your planning when working out your Patreon tiers and other prices. I don't know why I'm even asking it's because she's Jack and she's a preposterous collapsing clown car of a person.
Sorry it was just starting to make me really angry and I needed to get it off my chest. As you were.
Sorry, but this suggestion is a bit too constructive!!! And how else could you portray a task that is linked to fulfilling contractual obligations (patreon goodies) as unsurmountable obstacles, such as trekking to the post office with big bags.
This reminds me of grandparents telling how they had to walk through snowy Alps villages one way for 2.5 hours to attend school.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Nah I can quite believe he earnestly told her that noone else has her specific skill set. #saltyEamonn
It's like that bit near the beginning of Jilly Cooper's novel, Appassionata, where someone has just butchered a piano concerto and the conductor walks over to her afterwards and says something like, 'Anthea, my darling, magnificent was NOT the word!'

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She’s having a massive ego stroking session today isn’t she?
Procrastination, erm, sorry, political Jack is back today. Just as she announced she works 16 hours a day. Oh, sorry, but Twitter is work, I forgot!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.