Jack Monroe #109 Jack Monroe’s network bandwidth is low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re the scones/sultanas on this list/previous lists?

You know what? I don’t give a tinkers. I think the list thing has gone the same way as my willpower this week.
The scones were in the shop this week. Probably bought for this exact reason tbh.

B2BD5636-D53D-441E-80B8-3C447888E7E5.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Oh god. Don’t start this debate FFS. It will be as new and fresh as debating salt and vinegar on chips or gravy. Always has her finger on the pulse does Jack Monroe.

ETA: @Silver Linings if she starts a discourse on whether it’s jam first or cream, don’t give her the airtime here 🤣
Next up in the Jack monroe please-give-me-attention-twitter comedy routine: people who add milk before hot water when they make a cup of tea. Whats that all about eh 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 48
If someone changes their name then the new name is now their name, so yeah. Dead naming is kind of offensive to people who’ve decided for whatever reason to change it
I apologise didn’t mean to offend anyone I didn’t know she had changed it x

Reactions: 33
We all know that this is likely BS, but imagine the coven cinema date! It would be bloody hilarious! If they made it now, we might even be included in the storyline as the anonymous nasty mavens/stalkers/bullies/ninnies 😂
We could have gone along in our court outfits

• Haha
Reactions: 12
photocopies of simple recipes, can it be done? we shall see...

nothing quite like scone discourse to bury the criticism! with bonus cooper pic. oh, and it seems now we're moving on to school dinner cake... just call me mystic kachoochoo! 🔮

Reactions: 24
US Patreon: oooh Jack's gone to the post office! Can't wait to finally get the exclusive rewards I've paid for! *Rubs hands together*

Jack: I DON'T WANT TO OVERWHELM THE COUNTER STAFF OKAY!

US Patreon: But you're self employed so you could go back anoth-

Jack: I SAID I DON'T WANT TO OVERWHELM THEM! I'M THE GOOD GUY HERE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
US Patreon: oooh Jack's gone to the post office! Can't wait to finally get the exclusive rewards I've paid for! *Rubs hands together*

Jack: I DON'T WANT TO OVERWHELM THE COUNTER STAFF OKAY!

US Patreon: But you're self employed so you could go back anoth-

Jack: I SAID I DON'T WANT TO OVERWHELM THEM! I'M THE GOOD GUY HERE!
Didn't care much about overwhelming them when she was posting Frazzles to Australia did she?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.