Jack Monroe #109 Jack Monroe’s network bandwidth is low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve put squirty cream on scones before but it’s worth the effort to whip cream if you don’t have any clotted cream in. It’s foam and the minute you bite into the scone the creams evaporates into nothing - sort of like eating air 🤣🤣🤣
I’m not sure how else to explain it

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Christ, she doesn’t have any clotted cream, ok? If she can’t afford no butter, she certainly can’t afford clotted cream. Clotted cream is only for people who can drive or wear bras outside.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 90
"and here's the link to a really easy scone recipe that you could whip up in no time from some store-cupboard baking basics" (said Jack, never)

• Haha
Reactions: 45
We’re the scones/sultanas on this list/previous lists?

You know what? I don’t give a tinkers. I think the list thing has gone the same way as my willpower this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
We’re the scones/sultanas on this list/previous lists?

You know what? I don’t give a tinkers. I think the list thing has gone the same way as my willpower this week.
They're in her Tardis-like store cupboard of course! So naturally she's allowed to exempt them from her eyelid sausage shopping list 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.