Jack Monroe #109 Jack Monroe’s network bandwidth is low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Allegedly she was made to get rid of it by Louisa. My question then is why would she 'get rid' of a load of foodstuffs only to then go and rebuy them but under a strict £20 budget...it doesn't make any sense but this is Jack. Also if she 'got rid' of her stockpile by (I'm assuming) donation, are we really expected to believe that she did this without documenting it. Sorry but no.
Screenshot_20200401-231038.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
"I do have some flour and frozen veg"

And jam, squirty cream, miso butter aubergine, grapefruit squash, bags and bags of oats, endless bleeping vats of espresso, tea and coconut milk, dip dabs, green lentils, frozen cod, pearl barley, shortbread biscuits, icing sugar, decorations, beetroot horseradish, gherkins, frozen peas and the ingredients for mince pie and custard donuts.

That's just off the top of my head.
and endless bleeping anchovies and eggs.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If she wants to continue with the £20 shop, I suggest she has a week off to run her larder down, then lists everything she has left (spices, pasta, rice, beans, more beans, etc). Then squiggles can spend the money on these things if they want. Then, she should do £20 shops buying things people can buy by following her, maybe with the odd yellow sticker thrown in. Then she can put up the meals each day to show how she’s using these ingredients and squiggles can follow suit and it may actually help someone, somewhere. She started this four weeks ago with a cupboard full of Brexit goodies without showing what she already had, so what’s the point in it all? All it does is shows how she shops, it’s no good to anyone following her to save money or make their money last. Rant over.
Or do like the families on 'Eat well for less' have to and make certain cupboards 'out of bounds' for the week.

Reactions: 19
I think I know why they parted the don't seem to support each very much. She is entitled to have a stock pile of food if that's what she wants and and BB should be allowed to get on without being talked down.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Jack has a huge stockpile of food, L makes her get rid of the stockpile just before she LEAVES, leaving Jack with all the bills and only a £20 food budget. L then RETURNS but doesn't contribute towards any of the bills. Lol, come on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
She said she hadn’t accessed the furlough scheme in #31 but had put Caroline on furlough out of her own (pensioners’) pocket. We thought cos she submitted tax return late she’s missed out
I would say why has she put her on furlough when she clearly needs admin help 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
I think I know why they parted the don't seem to support each very much. She is entitled to have a stock pile of food if that's what she wants and and BB should be allowed to get on without being talked down.
At least neither or them is spoiling another couple. I try not to say much about Louisa because we only really get Jack's version of her but based on what's out there they both seem ghastly.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I would say why has she put her on furlough when she clearly needs admin help 🤷‍♀️
I don't believe a word from her. I can't believe she would need an administrator, maybe a few years ago. Everything she posts seems to be outright lies or a shadow of the truth.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.