Jack Monroe #107 The writing’s on the wallpaper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it was on Twitter not here but I really don't like it when people don't use her preferred name. Anyone can choose to change their name, many people do, it's absolutely nothing to do with what she's like.

• Heart
Reactions: 91
I know it was on Twitter not here but I really don't like it when people don't use her preferred name. Anyone can choose to change their name, many people do, it's absolutely nothing to do with what she's like.
Agreed, that doesn't feel fair to me. There's plenty of issues to legitimately call out without doing that.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
So SB hasn't had a real bed all this time, just some cheapo camp thing? Don't care if it's comfy Jack, buy your son a bleeping bed instead of a new sideboard for yourself you absolute ghoul.
Is that the camp bed that she uses as a sun lounger?

Reactions: 26
A *very* quick scroll down the person's timeline and they seem to be not particularly pleasant but I thought it was worth sharing nonetheless (as the only quote tweet of her tattle post).

Reactions: 45
Oh God! VampireSquiggle/Dollmaker has tweeted in defence of Sia!!! He's done a 'sorry to disagree, but...' reply to Jack's tweet!!
He's gonna lose all his brownie points...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 87
Also I'm confused as to why, just as BB has agreed to spend some nights in the spare bedroom, Jack suddenly decides to turn it into an office 🤔. I mean it's not even *subtle* manipulation at this point is it?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
We knew a chaos would ensue today and it has, like clockwork. Jack, get off social media.

Reactions: 48
So, she’s heard a bit of gossip from tv types that she’s seen as ‘hard work’. Rather than reflect on this, she gets super wound up but knowing that she can’t just rant about this on twitter, wraps it round an unrelated tweet by Sia to deflect from her own failings and blame everyone else under the guise of ableism.

She really needs to get a bloody job.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Also I'm confused as to why, just as BB has agreed to spend some nights in the spare bedroom, Jack suddenly decides to turn it into an office 🤔. I mean it's not even *subtle* manipulation at this point is it?
And isn’t she hinting she’s moving soon, so why all the room swap at this point?

So, she’s heard a bit of gossip from tv types that she’s seen as ‘hard work’. Rather than reflect on this, she gets super wound up but knowing that she can’t just rant about this on twitter, wraps it round an unrelated tweet by Sia to deflect from her own failings and blame everyone else under the guise of ableism.

She really needs to get a bloody job.
I’m amazed that this appears to be the first time she’d heard such feedback :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Genuine question does ADHD make it harder to be on time for meetings? I had assumed possibly wrongly that an adult living with ADHD would have coping strategies in place to get them on time for meetings etc?

Reactions: 26
Genuine question does ADHD make it harder to be on time for meetings? I had assumed possibly wrongly that an adult living with ADHD would have coping strategies in place to get them on time for meetings etc?
Can't speak for anyone else but I have strategies and an absolute horror of being late.
I'm one of those people who'd be 15mins early rather than a minute late.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I don't really have the time to unpick the whole Sia thing but I thought this was a pretty good response.

Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 15.45.57.png

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I cannot read her tit about ADHD/Autism any more.
She honestly spun me out the other day and I got into trouble.
I never want that to happen again.
She really is the worst advocate ever.
I hope you’re doing okay, take a step back from Jack’s mad little world for a while if she is doing your head in ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.