Jack Monroe #107 The writing’s on the wallpaper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I've yet to be medicated for ADHD but how come Jack's medication doesnt even touch the sides of her symptoms?

Genuinely if a frau on ADHD meds can confirm this isn't normal for me? Because if not that's very concerning!
My adhd meds really help me a lot and they really do calm my brain down. You need to be on the right dose and the right type of medication. The meds don’t cure me though, they help me to slow down enough to use other strategies to cope. I don’t know what is going on with Jack, but please don’t let her put you off. I think she loves having an excuse for her shittiness, so makes no effort to let the medication do its job.

Full disclosure I have also abused my medication in the past, and it made me really strung out - this is actually how Jack comes across to me so she may be taking too much or not really need it.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
I'm bowing out of here but before I go I have a message for Jack. You expect so much from everyone, for allowances to be made, to be cruel when you want to, to create drama and then push back and blame someone else. Empathy Jack is refreshing but will likely be short lived. If only you could treat others the way you want to be treated. My personal experience of you is what led me here and I wont be alone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 100
By the way, it doesn't matter that Jack didn't name Tattle by name and referred to a "gossip website".

If you Google "Jack Monroe gossip website", it brings you straight here. 😁
I love typing Jack Monroe tattle into the search engine 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
By the way, it doesn't matter that Jack didn't name Tattle by name and referred to a "gossip website".

If you Google "Jack Monroe gossip website", it brings you straight here. 😁
I literally did the same thing..... second link it the lime goss article

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I got two things from this:

1) SB is in the bigger bedroom so either BB is sleeping here while Jackie knobs on at 3am "working" at her desk, or it's being insinuated that BB is sleeping SOMEWHERE ELSE!!

2) Those birds are creepy as duck, I wouldn't get anything done in that room either if I was constantly watching my back for those swooping down and clawing my eyes.
It looks like a taxidermists or it's a subliminal message from Jack that she would like us all to be ex parrots. I know I'm certainly shagged out by all her bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jesus, I’d never get any work done either if I spent as much time as her moving possessions from room to room

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Imagine being her agent, and trying to get her on tv:

“Jack Monroe? Yeah, great, I might be able to give her a cooking spot”

“Oh, that’s probably not the best idea....”

“Hmm, ok, no cooking - how about a guest spot with Jamie Oliver doing the cooking? “

“No, that won’t work either”

“Hang, hang on, I’ve got it! Prime time judging panel, next to David Walliams?”

“No”

“New chat show with Stacey Dooley”

“Erm”

“An Audience with Sia?”

“Sorry...”

“Damn. I’d love to help, but all I have left now is this thing with Sarah Vine and Liz Jones”

“WE’LL TAKE IT”

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Jack is a strange peg in a machine of identikit round holes, cos you never see slim, white, middle class women on TV, do you?

• Haha
Reactions: 88
Her summary of these threads makes us sound like dullards, she knows the truth - we’re a far more commedically sophisticated coven who can make anything funny and it kills her 😫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
It must be like the Folk of the Faraway Tree at her house. Every time you go upstairs, there’s a completely different set up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
How many times has she moved her office now, can anyone remember? From memory, she's had her office in the garage, another room downstairs (Maybe even two or three of the downstairs rooms?!) and now SB's room?
ETA - wasn't the upstairs landing some kind of working nook at some point? Or was that under the stairs?

And if SB is moving to the bigger room, where is BB staying?

And if her office is now going to be upstairs near to where SB sleeps, aren't her night-time Twitter freakouts going to wake him up?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I have never known someone to move the rooms around in their house so much!
Especially as she’s apparently being hounded by trolls, who are making her have to move from her penultimate peripatetic forever home-crappy bungalow. 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.