Jack Monroe #107 The writing’s on the wallpaper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know I seen a comment that said our thread titles made us sound cliquey and I was ready to fight, the Cabal is nothing but welcoming. Don’t hate us cos you ain’t us.
This is a welcoming group. Partly I think so many of us have been through the same process with Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Just noticed in her "skin in the game" tweet she doesn't mention being trans.

The replies to that tweet are not as overwhelmingly fawning as she is used to. Tantrum incoming?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Thread 108 Jack Monroe: a strange peg in a machine of identikit round holes
Sorry it’s early...

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I don’t know I seen a comment that said our thread titles made us sound cliquey and I was ready to fight, the Cabal is nothing but welcoming. Don’t hate us cos you ain’t us.
Sorry but this has to be an early thread title contender!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
So SB hasn't had a real bed all this time, just some cheapo camp thing? Don't care if it's comfy Jack, buy your son a bleeping bed instead of a new sideboard for yourself you absolute ghoul.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
So which of Jack's conditions are responsible for the massive pile ons that she instigates (and never apologises for?)

Which of her conditions are responsible for her begging for money from those less well off than her?

Which of her conditions mean that she couldn't possibly try and live within her means by downsizing to a more affordable house (which everyone else has to do, "conditions" or otherwise)?

Which of her conditions are responsible for her torturing a poorly kitten and not doing the right thing and having her put to sleep for Twitter engagement/her own happiness?

I am autistic and feel very cross about these accusations of ableism.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 87
Does Squiggle 1 not know SHE RENTS! How dare she praise the rented space as if dear Jackie owns it!
pic4.png

Lol at the (planetary) response.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111
By the way, it doesn't matter that Jack didn't name Tattle by name and referred to a "gossip website".

If you Google "Jack Monroe gossip website", it brings you straight here. 😁
And googling jack Monroe tattle on a regular basis bumps it up the google chart 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Hi Jack, I'm polite, happy and obliging.

These qualities have duck all to do with whether or not I can present a TV show (spoiler: I can't).
I have an autistic child, like you he is polite, happy and very helpful. He would also never hurt an animal or steal from people using manipulation.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Has the 'gossip site' one been deleted? I'm blocked but I have a work account too

Oh no, still there.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.