Jack Monroe #107 The writing’s on the wallpaper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh what a narcissistic bawbag she is. I am fed up of her co opting conditions she doesn't have to fit her narrative and explain away her faults. It does genuine sufferers no favours and helps to perpetuate stereotypes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
Also LOVE how she references here and NOTHING IS EVER HER FAULT.
So true. Excuses, excuses, excuses and naff all attempts to do better, work better and BE better. She screws up, instigates pile-ons, is rude and leeches off her struggling fans and when it all lands back in her lap she stamps her foot and screams 'ADHD. Autism. Arthritis'. Wah, wah, wah, not my fault.

She makes non-neurotypical people look like a horrible stereotype which is awful of her. She fecking never LEARNS. How can anyone abide her piss poor attitudes and behaviour? Well, it looks like some people in the industry can't. So suck it up Buttercup (Jacko) and try to make the changes you need.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Christ what a revolting moral cesspit she is. There is nothing ableist about doubting the word of a blatant and habitual liar. There is nothing ableist about being disgusted at a middle class woman who has been rewarded way beyond her talents in life demanding more. There is nothing ableist at calling out a self proclaimed anti-poverty campaigner who has used her platform not to speak up for those who don't have a voice but to indulge her own greed and attention seeking behaviour. Disability discrimination is an extremely serious problem with an incalculable financial and human cost and it is trivialised by her exploiting it to her own advantage. I wish I could be shocked or even surprised by her behaviour but I'm not. She really is lower than vermin.

On a cheerier note if the producer who called her hard work is ever in Glasgow, give me a shout because it will be my round all evening.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 111
So I've yet to be medicated for ADHD but how come Jack's medication doesnt even touch the sides of her symptoms?

Genuinely if a frau on ADHD meds can confirm this isn't normal for me? Because if not that's very concerning!
She's either not on them.
Dosed incorrectly or taking them for the 'speedy' effect people without ADHD get.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Guess she's never worked with any of those people, then?

View attachment 317678
Nah, stop, is she actually SERIOUSLY trying to say she's the only neurodiverse person ever to have worked in TV? Like, is this bleep actually for real?

Watching her is bleeping hard work! Reading her self indulgent cack is hard work! Can't imagine how bad it must be in real life.

• Wow
Reactions: 55
By the way, it doesn't matter that Jack didn't name Tattle by name and referred to a "gossip website".

If you Google "Jack Monroe gossip website", it brings you straight here. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
The producer is obv the DKL producer. There's a reason that she's the only person from that bin fire of a show not to appear on Saturday Kitchen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
hello to the people who may be reading this now after googling "jack monroe gossip site" and have been brought straight here

read the recap and jack for dummies on page 1, maybe read the wiki. browse our commentary, definitely check most liked comments, check out our receipts

then tell us we're the baddies ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 97
The producer is obv the DKL producer. There's a reason that she's the only person from that bin fire of a show not to appear on Saturday Kitchen.
But I thought they were the most patient, understanding, amazing production crew Jack has EVER had the privilege to work with? Even with all her chaoses and life falling apart, they made her the sparkling, shining oh-so-natural TV presenter she is today! Which is it I wonder hmmmmm :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
And there's no mention of DKL on Cactus TV's website!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Sorry posting a lot because I am bouncing with rage.

I actually think it's ableist to let her get away with tit like lying and grifting because she's disabled. Calling her out is equality.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
the sia thing's a complete mess, but it has precisely nothing to do with jack.

how dare she jump on that just to crowbar in lies about us. oh and making sure she drops in all the ailments to encourage the squiggles to get their wallets out.

i'm actually properly angry
Didn't know what the Sia thing was about. After a quick google I get it. Sia should have cast Jackie. Makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.