Jack Monroe #106 She’s ‘aving a carafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the actual duck is a
"Penultimate almost-forever house"

I'm at my penultimate almost forever weight.
Ie. I'm still a fat duck

Sorry, I'm behind. As usual

Now duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
I have arrived at this morning!!! (the point in time, not the tv show) and my goodness Kirsty on t'internet has got her rattled!
Hmmm, actually respected, talented and blue ticked journo is investigating the grifter. What a perfect opportunity to start a pile on/damage control against my beloved Cabal...
Special shout out to @Blurp for your spectacular rant. I actually gave you a mini standing ovation in my front room!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
She has written move printers upstairs and move shredder upstairs. Why write it down, just bloody do it!

That is a jumble of notes, most of which are meaningless, like "I wish I could be consistently bleeping disciplined" "Dominic Cummings" "send lion bars to lovely John". These are not something you put on a to-do list, just get off your arse and post the fuckin lion bars, put the "comedy arc" in the diary, and order the bloody cards from Vistaprint (that is a priority as people have paid for them)

There is no priority to any of the items, no order, it is just a jumble of statements. If you actually look, most of the things on there could be done in less than 5 minutes each. She really is making a mountain out of a molehill.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Anyone else kinda creeped out by that tmi to do list?

A) Don't need to know any of that you oversharing weirdo
B) Pretty certain at least half of it is bullshit
C) Don't care don't care don't caaaaaare

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She seems so keen to claim that she's disorganised because of 'ADHD', or whatever. A complete mess without this cringeworthy desk system. Either it's all bollocks, as ever, or she's inadvertently admitting to being tit at her fire service call handler job:

The department is responsible for:
  • Taking emergency/non-emergency calls from a range of sources
  • Mobilising of resources i.e. Firefighters and the engines
  • Maintaining communication with crews throughout an incident
  • Mobilising additional resources including equipment as required
  • Maintaining data on Fire & Rescue Service operational resources
  • Liaising with other emergency and non-emergency agencies

One assumes the fire service doesn't pay their staff to duck around for hours on end colouring-in their desks, so which is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She’s got a apple Magic Mouse and a Mac keyboard from those pics. FANCY! Bet they came from the magic puddle too...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Oh god! I was just catching up with last thread and was going to post JUST this!! So the fella who would happily be stabbed for you, posts pics of a knife in same tweet, then says he wants to send you flowers. Good job he didn't say "Did you get the soap I left on your doorstep?"

Edited to add a screenshot/evidence of that post because it might disappear in a delete-fest.
View attachment 313712
I'm behind, but fuuuuuuuck.

Jack, please, please, block, ignore. He might be innocent, but he's also giving off some seriously bad vibes.

Reactions: 34
I’m so distracted by the 📞 Marcus thing that I’ve had to stop working to just lie on the floor in sheer exhaustion. Given that he has already launched a far-reaching FSM campaign, forced a government U-turn on a punitive policy and started a Dolly-Parton-esque literacy scheme on his own, is Jack’s call not (as per common parlance) closing the stable door after the horse has bolted?

Genuinely, what does she believe she could possibly offer him? “Hey Marcus - loads of centrist dweebs pay my rent for me and although I don’t want to channel their money away from that noble cause I could maybe send like three of these disadvantaged kids a Lion bar?”. The sheer arrogance is astonishing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Also dear @Cuileann no, no she can't sue us or arrest us.
(apologies for cross thread reply!) Mr Moo is a Barrister
Well retired, but still was a Barrister. She hasn't got a leg to stand on. We've only ever picked holes in her lies and stated opinions. We don't contact her, directly or indirectly. What is happening is the equivalent of eavesdropping. She has been told to stay away, but she still comes back. It is the same thing as overhearing someone saying 'Moo is tit at rollerskating and looks a right tit doing it' (Completely true btw)
Also, calling her a bleep is fine. It is an opinion and a correct one. You can't be arrested for not liking someone.
Also, she has absolutely no way of tracking us down via email/vpn etc.
She has NOTHING. We have called out a narcissistic bully for her own actions. Even if we did end up in court (never gonna happen) all of the receipts would be produced and she can't risk the mask slipping...

• Heart
Reactions: 73
So the desk thing, is this an 'active' sheet, so to speak. With relevant reminders for tasks to do, ideas etc...or are the comments she's written permanent reminders to general tasks, a kind of good practice table cover. The reason to ask is, if this is 'active/temporay', what happens when it's obsolete, does she start again with these silly shapes and colours slowly building up a new mosaic of rubbish ideas. And if so, one can't help but call bullshit on the whole bleeping thing. There isn't one mistake, one crossed out word or faulty idea, just all perfectly neat and tidy and exactly how she would 'want' it to look. This has been done for show, for clicks and likes, as ever.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
this desk is hilarious! she's like, "the fraus have lists, well I'll show them! theirs aren't coloured in or anything!" 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 53
The desk of a childish person with no proper work to do, she really loves cosplaying the autistic/ADHD characters too. Nice Mac and keyboard she has there, not cheap, and the perfect tools to churn out article after article, tweet after tweet and blog post after blog post telling everyone how poor she is..
I noticed the Mac too, a grand at least.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.