Jack Monroe #106 She’s ‘aving a carafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this absolutely ridiculous “system” (it is not a system but whatever) does is show us that she hasn’t even bothered to print off her promised Patreon rewards yet, much less pack and post them.
But.....but ....she showed us the pile of shiny plastic envelopes. Surely she can't be..... lyin'?

Also, Vistaprint take quite a while to turnaround an order. Then there's the Christmas post to deal with. This ain't happening.

Reactions: 27
Still on the previous thread, but I just received this text from my boss. Should I be worried? :ROFLMAO:
2200EBB9-A80C-4276-AEDA-936784055F03.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
For some bizarre reason I had a look at his Twitter account and I’ll be honest I want my mum 😳😳. Jack if this messages pops up on your next Twitter grunk. DO NOT give him any personal details about you.
Sorry to be one of those who quotes myself but I’ve just seen my phone has autocorrected Tattle to Twitter. Rude.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Am I reading too much into this or is she communicating with us via blotter now?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Things like *this* desk arrangement is how she spends her days, whilst pleading online that she's BUSY. Its's just so, so pathetic. And while she has, what was it, 18000 unsorted emails. And the patreon orders unsent, book (apparently) overdue, and more. Just a totally useless, incompetent and childish blagger.

Reactions: 58
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.