Jack Monroe #105 The slop thickens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually had to go for an angry walk to let off steam after her Twitter nonsense. One minute she can't afford butter and the next she's Father bleeping Griftmas.
'Father bleeping Griftmas' 😂
I know it's too early to suggest a thread title but...🙊

ETA - seems I'm now a VIP member! Fancy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101
I’m gutted I’ve found some out of date marshmallows in the cupboard and I need to know if I should bin them or would I still be able to eat them if I put some black pepper on them?
You could use them melted as sauce for your lasagne. (Any white viscous material can be substituted for another...)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I actually had to go for an angry walk to let off steam after her Twitter nonsense. One minute she can't afford butter and the next she's Father bleeping Griftmas.
Please can Father bleeping Griftmas be a thread title? 🤣

'Father bleeping Griftmas' 😂
I know it's too early to suggest a thread title but...🙊

ETA - seems I'm now a VIP member! Fancy!
Oo congratulations

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I can't quite convey this accurately, but, in my head, I'm singing this in a cockney accent! it could have been a chas and dave hit! 🤣
I saw an entire old skool Bollywood video in that...when after having sung one line, a person hides behind a tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread #31 was like someone gatecrashing a great party but they won’t get the hint that they weren’t invited. I watched it unfold in real time but didn’t comment. Her snarky replies and attitude had me like...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
First ever post 🙈 just spent all day on #31 😱😱 just why ??? Not had great lockdown but this thread has given me humour & perspective, but seriously #31!!!! Just why join/engage
Anyway love all the humour posted xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
I believe at least one Frau mentioned she should start making seasonally appropriate stuff and as if by magic....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.