Jack Monroe #105 The slop thickens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So do we take it that #lockdownlarder has now been quietly shelved, ne'er to be mentioned again? How many days into lockdown did she last?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Made lasagne for dinner and my white sauce didn’t look like horse spunk 😩 Dear hearts, what did I do wrong?!
Everything, get yourself on twitter and ask forgiveness from the masterchef.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So do we take it that #lockdownlarder has now been quietly shelved, ne'er to be mentioned again? How many days into lockdown did she last?? 😂
When this whole covid situation is said and done and life approaches something like normality, watch and see Monroe virtue-signal that she provided lockdownmartyr *throughout* both lockdowns.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
When in reality she shouted 'bung it in a curry!' hundreds of times. Where's her MBE? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When this whole covid situation is said and done and life approaches something like normality, watch and see Monroe virtue-signal that she provided lockdownmartyr *throughout* both lockdowns.
The ridiculous thing is, the squiggles will nod along and agree, that yes, she did! So convinced are they that everything she says is gospel and happened just as she says. You only have to look at their comments when she started round #2 up, someone even told her it was the best part of the last lockdown! I mean Christ mate, watch a box set or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Jack strikes me as the kind of person you sometimes came across at school. Who told you all these hilarious stories about their amazing dog, but everytime you go round to their house, the dog happens to be with another family member, or the mum's taken it to the groomer. Or who talks about this amazing older boyfriend they have but you never ever see him and when you ask it turns out he lives conveniently out of town.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I’m gutted I’ve found some out of date marshmallows in the cupboard and I need to know if I should bin them or would I still be able to eat them if I put some black pepper on them?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I’m gutted I’ve found some out of date marshmallows in the cupboard and I need to know if I should bin them or would I still be able to eat them if I put some black pepper on them?
Your options are endless!! Bung ‘em in a curry. Bung ‘em in a dhal. Stew? Bung ‘em in a curry. Bung ‘em in a dhal. Stew? Bung ‘em in a curry. Bung ‘em in a dhal. Stew? Bung ‘em in a curry. Bung ‘em in a dhal. Stew? Bung ‘em in a curry. Bung ‘em in a dhal. Stew? Bung ‘em in a curry. Bung ‘em in a dhal. Stew?......and so on, until the end of time until all that’s left is horse spunk lasagne as far as the eye can see.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
These threads have been the best thing about lockdown tbf, nay, 2020.

I mean, that’s a low bar but don’t let that detract...!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
nonono, you simply need to bung them in a curry! they should be precariously fine!

snap @Boyo! but your reply shows so much more commitment! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
You’re options are endless!! Bung ‘em in a curry. Bung ‘em in a dhal. Stew? Bung ‘em in a curry. Bung ‘em in a dhal. Stew? Bung ‘em in a curry. Bung ‘em in a dhal. Stew? Bung ‘em in a curry. Bung ‘em in a dhal. Stew? Bung ‘em in a curry. Bung ‘em in a dhal. Stew? Bung ‘em in a curry. Bung ‘em in a dhal. Stew?......and so on, until the end of time until all that’s left is horse spunk lasagne as far as the eye can see.
nonono, you simply need to bung them in a curry! they should be precariously fine!
Aww thanks Fraus x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
In the horrendous days of Lockdown 1 I will always be grateful for Jack’s adult temper tantrum against ‘That Man’ which resulted in the two week comedy classic of DKL , horse spunk Lasagne, overnight carrot vomit and Jack’s inability to explain different fat percentages of mince on live TV.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Your options are endless!! Bung ‘em in a curry. Bung ‘em in a dhal. Stew? Bung ‘em in a curry. Bung ‘em in a dhal. Stew? Bung ‘em in a curry. Bung ‘em in a dhal. Stew? Bung ‘em in a curry. Bung ‘em in a dhal. Stew? Bung ‘em in a curry. Bung ‘em in a dhal. Stew? Bung ‘em in a curry. Bung ‘em in a dhal. Stew?......and so on, until the end of time until all that’s left is horse spunk lasagne as far as the eye can see.

I can't quite convey this accurately, but, in my head, I'm singing this in a cockney accent! it could have been a chas and dave hit! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Jack strikes me as the kind of person you sometimes came across at school. Who told you all these hilarious stories about their amazing dog, but everytime you go round to their house, the dog happens to be with another family member, or the mum's taken it to the groomer. Or who talks about this amazing older boyfriend they have but you never ever see him and when you ask it turns out he lives conveniently out of town.
Yesss this is exactly the kind of vibe I get from her! Came across several of those, and even have an adult one in my friendship group 🙄

The stories are just fantastical. I swear the majority of kids eventually grow out of it though. Jack is one of the minority.

Reactions: 18
In the horrendous days of Lockdown 1 I will always be grateful for Jack’s adult temper tantrum against ‘That Man’ which resulted in the two week comedy classic of DKL , horse spunk Lasagne, overnight carrot vomit and Jack’s inability to explain different fat percentages of mince on live TV.
Terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I keep getting adverts on Prime Video for a James May programme: "I'm James May and I can't cook...welcome to my cookery show."

I wonder where he got his inspiration from.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Any update on her curated book lists and recommendations?
I'm still waiting with eager anticipation for her BAME curated anthology. I mean she wouldn't mention it if it wasn't going to happen would she?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her newest song. Featuring Billy Bragg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually had to go for an angry walk to let off steam after her Twitter nonsense. One minute she can't afford butter and the next she's Father bleeping Griftmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.