Jack Monroe #105 The slop thickens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another Insta. Can we play "spot the connection" between JM and one of the contestants
Screenshot_20201115-220418.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Is my memory as tit as Jack’s, or was not one single bit of that roast menu in her shopping spree? At this rate she’ll have about 50p left for the month of November 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Is my memory as tit as Jack’s, or was not one single bit of that roast menu in her shopping spree? At this rate she’ll have about 50p left for the month of November 🧐
Bubbles brought it along, two bike bags stuffed, all fancy.

Disclaimer:Irony warning!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
What on earth are slow cooked peas with lettuce in "classic French style"?! 😖

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I'm flicking through the latest Nigella book. Page 292, mention of pasta cooked in beetroot juice. No mention of reusing the beetroot water twice more.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
'Any nuts will do'?! I feel like chestnuts are pretty different from a lot of other nuts? S'pose it's all the same once blended!

I think it's luck, down to her simply posting so many - a broken clock is still right twice a day!
Can I use dry roasted peanuts?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her roast potatoes look tit.

Here are some I made, and I'm not even being paid to invent something "legendary".
IMG_20191104_203821_146.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.