Jack Monroe #105 The slop thickens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish I could show you all the journey of facial expressions I've gone on through the last couple of pages, but alas 🔺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She's going to take that as a challenge. I can feel it, we're in for weeks of sandwich fillings because she is so kerrrrrazeeee. Marshmallow and Chilli Jam, Flugelbinder and Sausage, Hatstand and Slaw, Egg and Trumpet. Oh the laughs we have ahead of us.
First time poster, longtime lurker popping up to say hello and tell you all I’m here because I spent last Tuesday in A&E because I thought catching a falling glass was a top idea! I have been BURSTING to tell everyone because it’s so interesting but didn’t want to upstage anyone’s splinters over on Twitter.

This reminds me so much of Mrs Cropley’s cooking in the Vicar of Dibley. Thanks all of you for making me hoot so much!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Last edited:
Reactions: 27
No-one else in the universe has Autism and ADHD like Jack.

Despite being medicated for ADHD she still finds it impossible to function.

Please, please, give just five pounds a month to help this poor urchin to pay rent on her large bungalow by the sea.

£10 will go towards an Ocado top up food delivery.

£25 will enable this impoverished soul to put a deposit down on a new hammock after the last one rotted away due to being left outside in winter.

Please dig deep this winter, and give what you can.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Has she deleted the tweet that says that her housemate bought it from TK Maxx ages ago, or am I just missing it? I was just thinking that that tweet kind of didn't make sense to me. The original tweet (in my opinion) made it sound like the vase/carafe was new, since she specified that her housemate bought it, who hasn't been there that long. So if she's had it for ages, why specify that her housemate bought it?

• Wow
Reactions: 40
Has she deleted the tweet that says that her housemate bought it from TK Maxx ages ago, or am I just missing it? I was just thinking that that tweet kind of didn't make sense to me. The original tweet (in my opinion) made it sound like the vase/carafe was new, since she specified that her housemate bought it, who hasn't been there that long. So if she's had it for ages, why specify that her housemate bought it?
Just another day in the maverick mind of Jack Monroe. Nothing makes any sense (she's lying)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Because everything was always bought by not-Jack ages ago. Or found in a muddy puddle. She’s doesn’t spend money, she’s poor, and we need reminding 48 times a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Why is it bleak to include hot water bottles? I know many people that use hot water bottles who have central heating and could well afford electric blankets but chose to use hot water bottles. I know that those who will receive these parcels will not have that choice, but it is a very effective way of making sure someone is warm.
I love a hot water bottle, they're a good way to keep warm.

Is tin can cook not selling? Hence the gifting of them to some unfortunates

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why is it bleak to include hot water bottles? I know many people that use hot water bottles who have central heating and could well afford electric blankets but chose to use hot water bottles. I know that those who will receive these parcels will not have that choice, but it is a very effective way of making sure someone is warm.
Exactly I use a hot water bottle as it helps during my time of the month, owning a hot water bottle doesn’t make you Oliver Twist.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
No-one else in the universe has Autism and ADHD like Jack.

Despite being medicated for ADHD she still finds it impossible to function.

Please, please, give just five pounds a month to help this poor urchin to pay rent on her large bungalow by the sea.

£10 will go towards an Ocado top up food delivery.

£25 will enable this impoverished soul to put a deposit down on a new hammock after the last one rotted away due to being left outside in winter.

Please dig deep this winter, and give what you can.
She is SHAMELESS

Reactions: 19
I love a hot water bottle, they're a good way to keep warm.

Is tin can cook not selling? Hence the gifting of them to some unfortunates
Surely they won’t put those in for people “here take this and turn all this produce you so desperately need and make it inedible”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who is this mysterious new Client? What could she possible offer and to whom?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.