Jack Monroe #105 The slop thickens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the smear attempts on Marcus Rashford have begun. Five large homes for £2million is pretty conservative IMO? Are we gonna see Jack calling out this kind of gutter journalism?

Moreover, why are they shitting on him despite him never hiding his salary or lifestyle, while she sneakily flaunts hers while on the beg and yet nothing is said? I mean I guess because her campaigning is so totally ineffectual and self-centred that it doesn’t make any impact, and she’s a nobody. But still... c’monnnn, Kirsty, we know you see us🤞🏻

View attachment 311263
Yep and they are not calling out politicians who do the same and who dont bother doing any of the wonderful campaigning Marcus does.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
I had a (really disappointing) date the day @Jack_M came to play. I literally got to the beach just as Jack made her appearance, so I missed the live fun. Still, who knows if she'll grace us with her presence again someday?

Oh I hope so! I would love it!

Jack, hey pleeeeease come join us! Please please please.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I see the smear attempts on Marcus Rashford have begun. Five large homes for £2million is pretty conservative IMO? Are we gonna see Jack calling out this kind of gutter journalism?

Moreover, why are they shitting on him despite him never hiding his salary or lifestyle, while she sneakily flaunts hers while on the beg and yet nothing is said? I mean I guess because her campaigning is so totally ineffectual and self-centred that it doesn’t make any impact, and she’s a nobody. But still... c’monnnn, Kirsty, we know you see us🤞🏻

View attachment 311263
Ughhh I hate that rag. But this makes no difference to his integrity as you pointed out - he's never tried to hide what he now has. They're literally only targeting him because the Tories see him as a threat. Nasty nasty.

Alas, Jack isn't big enough for anyone to bother and even when she was slightly closer to being flavour of the month, she wasn't well known by any stretch. She's not a proper celebrity, she's a has-been 'food writer' who has turned into merely being a SM blue ticker.

Reactions: 53
Back again after reading the glorious Thread 31.:ROFLMAO:.
I thought it couldn’t get any better but then lo appeared the gloriously awfulness of her trying to get David Walliams cancelled :eek:
She’s just the gift that keeps on giving 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
It does make me cringe so hard that she would have been rolling her sleeves up and frantically bashing away at her keyboard like “I’ll show that cabal of trolls, just you wait!” And...actually just made more of a show of herself by being a mardy bleep, then was politely asked not to post any more 😂😂
Who was it that told her straight she was making a show of herself? @Begborrowsteal was it you? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Why is she announcing she doesn't have a will, like it's a badge of honour? In the time it takes to pack up and ship off confectionary to strangers, she could ensure her son is protected. I keep hearing Dave Ramsey in my head, "STUPID, STUPID, STUPID." 😨

It would be poetic if her parents have decided to skip Jack in their wills and leave a sizeable chunk to SB to ensure he has some legacy than softy soft soft bread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Why is she announcing she doesn't have a will, like it's a badge of honour? In the time it takes to pack up and ship off confectionary to strangers, she could ensure her son is protected. I keep hearing Dave Ramsey in my head, "STUPID, STUPID, STUPID." 😨

It would be poetic if her parents have decided to skip Jack in their wills and leave a sizeable chunk to SB to ensure he has some legacy than softy soft soft bread
He'd just stay with his father. Doesn't matter what's said in a will.

Reactions: 17

Leave it in a trust for the SB to be managed by the SB's Dad. That would be the ultimate wet marigold slap in the face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
@MooBelle I don’t know how to send you a coded signal back to the past, but in answer to you question.... “is Louisa back?”
Put it this way: to protect her privacy, she has been rechristened from Mrs J to variations of Bubble Buddy, Buddle, BB, and she/her. Also to protect her privacy, Jack has only told half a million (!) people that BB’s name begins with L, she’s never cooked, is over 40, and comes and goes for work. Even more private is L’s Strava, which shows her regularly going to and from the crappy bungalow. She also apparently checks with #buddle before she Tweets about how tit she is. So no, it’s private and don’t ask!!
I missed the part where she said the name begins with L. Did she just slip that in?

Reactions: 11
Sorry I don’t know how to do links but why isn’t she retweeting things like this if she really cares?These sort of issues are supposed to be so close to her heart why would she not poke her nose in 🤔

Give her ten minutes now you've drawn her attention to it and we'll have the 'I was fired for being a mother/traazers on a bird' spiel again.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sorry I don’t know how to do links but why isn’t she retweeting things like this if she really cares?These sort of issues are supposed to be so close to her heart why would she not poke her nose in 🤔
Because then the truth about her leaving the fire service would come out.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Ughhh I hate that rag. But this makes no difference to his integrity as you pointed out - he's never tried to hide what he now has. They're literally only targeting him because the Tories see him as a threat. Nasty nasty.

Alas, Jack isn't big enough for anyone to bother and even when she was slightly closer to being flavour of the month, she wasn't well known by any stretch. She's not a proper celebrity, she's a has-been 'food writer' who has turned into merely being a SM blue ticker.
Plus, if I had 2 million to spend I would also buy some properties for family to live in, especially if I had been brought up on the bread line. The Daily Fail is just mean.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
unless bb is sharing her bed and Jack is trying to deflect the talk about bb being a duck buddy.
That's even worse, imagine being so embarrassed

I honestly have no beef with people having money, if they work for it. I know there is that fine line for footballers that they do in fact get paid a stupid amount compared to frontline to workers, but they still work and through hard work( training and talent) got there.

I know not everyone is given oppertuniitity to better themselves but isn't that what many football teams are also promoting especially lower tier ones through community programmes to give underpriviledged people chances.

I do think the rate of pay does need addressed and everyone should be paid a fair amount, but I don't think people who have worked, trained and studied should be told off because they earn too much.

I know there are issues and I am not digging at people out of work as the benefits system really needs sorting, I just hate all the rich bashing, yes they have money but it's no ones business as she likes to remind us that her money is not ours, so why should Marcus and his earnings be of any concern to her.

She's bitter self centred and completely untalented and her pay reflects that.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
We were obviously mavericks in our neck of the wood. If you didn't believe someone you'd pull down your lower eyelid and say "aye, green eye". No chins for us.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I missed the part where she said the name begins with L. Did she just slip that in?
So she really really cleverly made a Bubble List, in which she put an emoji over #buddle’s name, a name that began with an L and was the exact same length as the name Louisa. She’s a dick 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
That's even worse, imagine being so embarrassed

I honestly have no beef with people having money, if they work for it. I know there is that fine line for footballers that they do in fact get paid a stupid amount compared to frontline to workers, but they still work and through hard work( training and talent) got there.

I know not everyone is given oppertuniitity to better themselves but isn't that what many football teams are also promoting especially lower tier ones through community programmes to give underpriviledged people chances.

I do think the rate of pay does need addressed and everyone should be paid a fair amount, but I don't think people who have worked, trained and studied should be told off because they earn too much.

I know there are issues and I am not digging at people out of work as the benefits system really needs sorting, I just hate all the rich bashing, yes they have money but it's no ones business as she likes to remind us that her money is not ours, so why should Marcus and his earnings be of any concern to her.

She's bitter self centred and completely untalented and her pay reflects that.
exactly this. I hate the implication that wealthy people shouldn’t spend their money. He’s not scamming anyone with a tip jar or patreon to buy those properties, he’s spending the money he’s earned himself, after already donating to charity and campaigning to get others involved. Earning a high wage and buying things does not automatically make someone a bad person, the way people go on about it, it’s like he’s supposed to work for free or donate 100% of his wage to charity and then live in poverty.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.