Jack Monroe #105 The slop thickens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just want to clarify that I got the screenshot of the Daily Heil from Marcus’ Twitter, I do not read that rag even to know my enemy ha.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Ah the old, where were you when you read thread 31. I remember being on the way to the beach and mr Jay had popped into M&S to get a sandwich (prawn!) I checked tattle and couldn’t become what I was reading. At the beach I had to turn my brightness up to the max so I could try and keep up. My crap phone died shortly afterwards. I was clawing at the sand, wailing to Mr Jay. I couldn’t wait to get home and catch up properly!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Ah the old, where were you when you read thread 31. I remember being on the way to the beach and mr Jay had popped into M&S to get a sandwich (prawn!) I checked tattle and couldn’t become what I was reading. At the beach I had to turn my brightness up to the max so I could try and keep up. My crap phone died shortly afterwards. I was clawing at the sand, wailing to Mr Jay. I couldn’t wait to get home and catch up properly!
I am absolutely GUTTED to have missed Thread 31.

I have just lost 45 minutes of my life reading it.

Was it even confirmed to be THE Jack?

I now have hope, hope in my heart that she may, one day, return.

I am very sorry husband. But. I am not missing that opportunity again.

Tattle forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think JM genuinely thought we'd feel terrible about her 'sad little face' and she could close the thread and go for her piss and sandwich.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I’m ashamed to say I wasn’t a member of the cabal when the famous thread 31 occurred 😭😭.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I was there at the tail end of her prattling on. I didn't have much to say because everyone who was therewere basically giving her arse back to her gift wrapped and I felt nothing I said would equal that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Interesting how she doesn't come straight out in support of Rashford, predictably. Looks like she's waiting to see how the public-mood is before deciding which is better for her, attack or defend. And she claims him as a friend, the fucker.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Omg Thread 31 was amazing! I remember JM attempting to gaslight me, making out she had DM’d me and that she hadn’t blocked me on Twitter because I asked why her and Matt were so negative about afternoon tea. She had unblocked me whilst on Thread 31 to try and make out I was making it all up! It was the most surreal thing ever as I even started to doubt myself, so god knows what Louisa feels like being with her 24/7.

She genuinely thought she’d come on here like she does on Twitter and Mumsnet and have everyone feeling sorry for her by the end. We didn’t, she didn’t know what to do or how to handle people who weren’t hanging on her every word and she flounced. It was a sight to behold.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 94
Perhaps it's my #actuallyautistic brain but I'm seriously confused by the idea we should be outraged at Marcus buying property.

Is he supposed to just pay his family's rent with his money, and keep the rest under his mattress? Dear oh dear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
View attachment 311398Waits patiently for Jack to see this and blag she knows all about it. Also Jack note how Marcus is being kind even when today’s media haven’t treated him with kindness, there’s no getting his followers riled or snark remarks.
Showing JM how it's done, imagine that, working on multiple projects at once, behind the scenes work AND high profile campaigning, AND doing his actual job.

And she claims going to Asda once a week as a full time, ninety hour a week job :ROFLMAO: 😂 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Thread 31 was a nightmare for me. I'd always doubted Jack and then started feeling sorry for her.

People on the thread though were wise to it all and when I look back I can see her posts were just a continuation of the usual manipulative bullshit she uses on Twitter.

I don't want her back ...she's not welcome here.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Perhaps it's my #actuallyautistic brain but I'm seriously confused by the idea we should be outraged at Marcus buying property.

Is he supposed to just pay his family's rent with his money, and keep the rest under his mattress? Dear oh dear.
Exactly. It's as if it's come as some shock that a prem footballer is loaded, and that he actually seems quite sensible with the money that he earns. Perhaps he should give it all away, or better yet not be paid the same as his peers in the first place, perhaps then absolutely everyone will be happy. In fact, why can't he fix all of life's apparent inequalities all at once and in addition to being a professional footballer. (Stick a broom up his arse and he could probably sweep, too)
It's a nonsense, good for him, here's hoping that he buys up a massive portfolio of houses and becomes a success in yet another field.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Is it Supper Nanny day? Oh no wait...it's Sunday Shop! Oh no she's done away with that hasn't she. Maybe something new? Sunday is after all, her main grifting day

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It's also very interesting that people go after footballers wages and not say... the prize and sponsorship funds that tennis players receive. Football is one of the few sports or indeed high wage professions that represent all class backgrounds and have a better range of ethnicities.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.