Jack Monroe #105 The slop thickens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dearest Frauen,

You know what’s really made me howl with rage? Her making light about making a will at this point in time DURING A PANDEMIC (which she seems not to be taking particularly seriously, flouncing and scampering to the shops for all manner of ephemera).

It made me think about frontline workers, many of whom have been young with children, who have had to ACTUALLY make wills and face that they may die doing their jobs. Just seems in really bad taste? I know she’s #actuallyautistic but read the ducking room.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Omg I'm absolutely criiiiiiiinging for her. I believe her now that Louisa moved in as a friend, but Jack obviously thought it'd be like shooting pixies on a sideboard to get her back into bed. The reminders of their first pasta-scented shag, the endless hooting with their shared *brilliant* humour (don't we get on soooooo well??), the shuffling around outside her room and "accidentally" bashing your leg for sympathy and attention - pwease kiss it better wahhhhhh 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 88
I’ve often thought that - they’re not bothered about the postcards as they’re obviously pretty basic so that’s why so few are kicking up a fuss.
Or they saw her thing about keeping it to themselves and because they like/support her and are, on the whole, quite sweet, they have done just that. Poor squiggles.

Reactions: 18
I can’t make sense of spending £400 on a hammock that your can only use for what, a few weeks of the year? Yet saying you can’t afford butter. And feeding your child eye lid sausages. The mind boggles

• Sad
Reactions: 49
Morning. It is November 4th and Jack is the Southend correspondent for the US election.

Um, just a question for those of you living in the future...Is Louisa back?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
It’s becoming more clear that BB has moved in to be her support during lock down. I bet BB is cringing and has told Jack not to actually mention her by name but she has said her friend is in their 40s and cooking for the first time. I bet Jack thought Christmas had come when she moved back in but now we are getting these middle of the night shenanigans for attention. I wonder what BB’s exit plan will be, will they stay for Christmas?

Louisa is back as a Bubble Buddy but much to Jack's chagrin is refusing to sleep in the same room as her.
And she is only to be referred to as BB.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Also, regarding the will, anyone with a child should have a will. They don't need to cost much, but that way you can decide what should happen were the worst to happen. Not what would happend to your bleeping fridge, but what would happen to your child.

A will is the responsible thing to do for those you leave behind. I know people who have lost close family members without a will and it ends in petty drama and a lot of stress, even if no one is being deliberately malicious. A good friend of mine recently lost her mother. The friend has a very difficult relationship with her siblings. She said her mother's clear will prevented her from having to have difficult and possibly combative conversations with her siblings and she was so grateful that it existed.

Ok, PSA over.
Agree.
Its a bit odd that she mentioned the cat/rabbit/hammock/teeny tiny rings but not what would happen to SB if something happened to her?!

• Sad
Reactions: 37
It’s becoming more clear that BB has moved in to be her support during lock down. I bet BB is cringing and has told Jack not to actually mention her by name but she has said her friend is in their 40s and cooking for the first time. I bet Jack thought Christmas had come when she moved back in but now we are getting these middle of the night shenanigans for attention. I wonder what BB’s exit plan will be, will they stay for Christmas?

She can't be much support she is still tweeting everything.

You'd think at least they converse of an evening perhaps take in a movie etc

Perhaps she's trying to keep a proper distance so she doesn't fall back into a relationship.

That one doesn't look like she would know how to take a hint. It's just a film, nothing else.

Reactions: 18

I wonder how extreme Jack's manipulation was to convince louisa to come back to 'support' her. I reckon it ties in with her supposed relapse..

• Sad
Reactions: 36
I'm on the incy grunk but I had to post this in real time. @HarderFaster chorizo jam sounds insane 😍 please bring some to the court date. I'll put money in your tip jar

On a separate note, dont tattle whilst drunk because you will completely forget everything you've read and have to reread it all 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I wonder how all those deadlines and actually urgent things she has to do are coming along? How's that colour coded table nobody wanted and your latest poorly researched book Jack? All good?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I wonder how extreme Jack's manipulation was to convince louisa to come back to 'support' her. I reckon it ties in with her supposed relapse..
I just don't seeing it ending well. She seems like a glutton for puinshment. The last thing anyone should do it lockdown with someone they have feelings with especially if they LEFT and left for a good while. If it was a spat and she came back the next day we'll that's different but she didn't until now. Suggesting that her feelings had left before her.

I know this is probably hypocritical as I hate talking about other people's relationships but she puts it out there and well it just seems like it's not going to end well.

Reactions: 20
I quite often walk into things and get a bruise on my leg. I'm very average in terms of height, so I think it's less to do with being tall or short and more to do with being clumsy!

You wouldn't know it from my social media though, because "I walked into a table. It hurts a bit, but it's not that bad and I'll forget it in a few minutes" is not compelling content.

I also try to avoid WAILING in the middle of the night, because I like my neighbours.
What was Cooper doing out at night. I thought he slept on her bed,not being locked out, especially last night.

My cat spent the evening hiding on the wardrobe because of the Diwali fireworks,

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this outrageously ableist?

View attachment 310838

Cunts. The pair of them.

That was an imitation of a man with Cerebral Palsy called Joey Deacon who was featured on Blue Peter around 1982 to try and create greater awareness - but became the shorthand for the 'Spazmo' term of abuse in schools.

Nice to see that she was all in the niche of ableist abuse to carry it on long afterwards.

(I've just got up, my lower back is being a bastard because I'm due for my next set of injections Tuesday and I haven't got the reserves to Grunk before raging)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Miguel has some recipes on the Asda site wonder if she wants a good word putting in😉. As an aside his Mexican soup is a staple here, easy, uses store cupboard ingredients and is very simple to adapt

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.