Jack Monroe #104 Are you familiar with my tip jar?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes sense given that there's been no mention of her daily cookery lesson..and Jack's been up through the night Twittering the past two nights šŸ˜¬. And now tagging the ex again

I'm such a gossiping ninny šŸ˜†
I wouldnā€™t be surprised if BB is living there at weekends officially now but still in London for work during the week. Probably did the original tweet in case anyone caught her there during lockdown so they could say they are in a bubble. She probably does long hours with her JOB, so it makes sense for her to be in London during the week..

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Jack this morning vs Jack this evening
Literally every recipe that I've cared to look at so far serves 4+. How she can say most of her recipes serve 2 is beyond me. Flicking through my copy of TCC most recipes say they serve 4 ranging through to 10 with a handful of serves 2's , and they usually say 2-4 lol

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Cringe so bad for her, she's so desperate, always tagging blue tickers who never reply, they just "like" her tweet.

Little head pat for Jack. Now go away back to your egg and sprout monstrosity.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
A yellow sticker stale sandwich to be eaten the next day. What bountiful treats Mamma!
Have to say if it was a choice between that and the "sandwich spread" I'd take my chances with the yellow sticker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
All she feeds her poor son, according to her, is a daily dose of carcinogenic tit, paired with cheap cheese, and cheap bread. I literally cannot stand what she feeds him. Sheā€™s the narc mum from hell.
Thank god she (claimed) to be on some Government committee that made sure kids weren't being fed shite in their packed lunches..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Cringe so bad for her, she's so desperate, always tagging blue tickers who never reply, they just "like" her tweet.

Little head pat for Jack. Now go away back to your egg and sprout monstrosity.
She really is the toddler with the potty isn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Instead she's going to reheat it in a slow cooker casserole, then freeze it to be reheated again another day. To keep "safe on the dates". Not it seems, safe on basic food hygiene šŸ¤”

Also - #EPHEMERA
I think food hygiene should be top of the list she regularly freezes, reheats etc, feeds uncooked flour, and we wonā€™t mention the hand washing, food on floor, polluted cutlery drawer, the rusty knives, she does not have a clue what the words mean.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
For any new members, as I'm not sure it's in the 'Jack for dummies', dear heart @Emmapism is using phrasing from JM herself:

View attachment 308237
Just the sheer piss-taking arrogance of twats that do this. ā€œEveryone else is so, so wrong and I, of course, know exactly whatā€™s right but I choose not to get involved because itā€™s easier to sit on the fence pretending I know the answers when in reality it all goes right over my head because Iā€™m a self-involved simpletonā€.

Reactions: 22
I ranked the most common Jack personalities from worst to best.

GRIFTER JACK: The worst Jack, bar none. TBH it's hard to say anything funny about a rich person conning the poor. Habitat: knee-deep in the Asda bargain bin.

VICTIM JACK: Life is hard when you're a non-binary autistic alcoholic ouchy-mouthed arthritic tattooed vegan lesbian single mother 2nd generation immigrant with ADHD currently lying halfway under a train. Habitat: on top of any passing bandwagon.

PILE-ON JACK: #BeKind, you cunts. Habitat: the reading room of the British Library, vandalising David Walliams books.

ACTIVIST JACK: Changing the world, one dinosaur nap at a time. Not as actively harmful as Pile-On Jack, but three times as smug. Habitat: an undisclosed location in Whitehall, surrounded by political prisoners.

MANIC JACK: She's a singer! She's a Scot! She's a Trekkie! She loves dogs, wacky sandwich shapes, advent calendars and James Bond. And somehow, despite having more intense passions than a Jilly Cooper hero, she is still boring as duck. Habitat: on the piano at the Groucho.

tit COOK JACK: The most harmlessly amusing Jack (unless you are her dinner guest, in which case call 111). Her experimental anchovy and pomegranate salad with American cheese slice sauce will leave you feeling like someone's been stroking your wrist. Habitat: inside a blender, on a sideboard.

FLOUNCING OFF TWITTER JACK: Silent Jack is the best Jack. Habitat: on a sofa, napping like a dinosaur. Or should that be a mink?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 206
I ranked the most common Jack personalities from worst to best.

GRIFTER JACK: The worst Jack, bar none. TBH it's hard to say anything funny about a rich person conning the poor. Habitat: knee-deep in the Asda bargain bin.

VICTIM JACK: Life is hard when you're a non-binary autistic alcoholic ouchy-mouthed arthritic tattooed vegan lesbian single mother 2nd generation immigrant with ADHD currently lying halfway under a train. Habitat: on top of any passing bandwagon.

PILE-ON JACK: #BeKind, you cunts. Habitat: the reading room of the British Library, vandalising David Walliams books.

ACTIVIST JACK: Changing the world, one dinosaur nap at a time. Not as actively harmful as Pile-On Jack, but three times as smug. Habitat: an undisclosed location in Whitehall, surrounded by political prisoners.

MANIC JACK: She's a singer! She's a Scot! She's a Trekkie! She loves dogs, wacky sandwich shapes, advent calendars and James Bond. And somehow, despite having more intense passions than a Jilly Cooper hero, she is still boring as duck. Habitat: on the piano at the Groucho.

tit COOK JACK: The most harmlessly amusing Jack (unless you are her dinner guest, in which case call 111). Her experimental anchovy and pomegranate salad with American cheese slice sauce will leave you feeling like someone's been stroking your wrist. Habitat: inside a blender, on a sideboard.

FLOUNCING OFF TWITTER JACK: Silent Jack is the best Jack. Habitat: on a sofa, napping like a dinosaur. Or should that be a mink?
Outstanding work! Hahaha!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
honestly, she needed to be down my local Morrison's this evening. there were about 50 boxes of eggs yellow-stickered. it was jack heaven! šŸ„“

we got some (there's still a week to go on the date). shall I be looking at her "recipes" for inspiration? SHAN'T. we will have nice eggs.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Kirsty Strickland has retweeted Marina O'Loughlin expressing her disgust for the use of "doggos"etc. Looks like another blue ticker sticking the boot in!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
with all them eggs, why doesn't she just make a good old fashioned tasty egg mayo sandwhich. With the hellmans gifted to her. Why all the fancy shmancy tit all the time.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.