Jack Monroe #104 Are you familiar with my tip jar?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm behind, so this may have already been mentioned, but same size pack of the pig peanuts are £1 in Tesco vs the £1.25 she spent on it.

#frugal #toopoorforbutter

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I don’t get it?

If I’m reading right, she’s slagged her own recipe on the ‘Gram, saying it’s not very nice and may not bother writing it up.
On Twitter, she’s scuttling away in glee being a greedy goblin eating four of them.

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
'Not sure I'll bother writing it up' then 'to get the recipe when it lands'.
I will hate this one, Jack, they are all nonsense. A mince pie donut is nonsense. You are nonsense as your miserable Saturday has been filled with mithering nonsense. All you have done for days is fill Twitter with your nonsense and pop to a shop which is pretty sad.
Scuttle off and giggle but you ain't getting any TV gigs this side of Brexit.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
[/QUOTE]
It's a JOKE, Beautiful Trauma! I got sucked in too before I remembered that Jack never ever m
I don’t get it?

If I’m reading right, she’s slagged her own recipe on the ‘Gram, saying it’s not very nice and may not bother writing it up.
On Twitter, she’s scuttling away in glee being a greedy goblin eating four of them.

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE
Guess her ~fantastic sense of humour~ doesn't translate so well after all!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don’t get it?

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE
I THINK she was trying to be funny but like all her jokes they’re met with tumbleweeds.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It's a JOKE, Beautiful Trauma! I got sucked in too before I remembered that Jack never ever m

Guess her ~fantastic sense of humour~ doesn't translate so well after all!
[/QUOTE]

Thats a joke?!

Christ, I better give Peter Kay a call and let him know there’s this young, up and coming comedian on Twitter who has everyone FIZZING and HOOTING while simultaneously gaslighting BB with tweets.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Is it just me or this is clearly not a bleeping parmigiana at all?
Just like with all the other things that make us wonder and doubt ourselves whenever Jack is concerned- no, Dear, it is not just you!
And no, this is not a Parmigiana.

Reactions: 16
Fuckinell that is some dense as duck dough. Could smash a window with that absolute boulder.

She’s not only an absolutely tit cook, she’s arrogant enough to think that she can do something once and it’ll be great.

Hope the four she’a guzzled give her diarrhoea.

Btw Tiptree mincemeat has cider and brandy in (https://www.tiptree.com/products/christmas/mincemeat-312g) so deeply unsuitable for someone on AA, especially as she’s had the gall to patronise someone on that road tonight.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.