Jack Monroe #104 Are you familiar with my tip jar?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone needs to direct the Squiggles to the BBC Good Food recipe @Silver Linings linked to. Probably a lot more accurate as they triple-test their recipes, unlike Jack’s one and done maverick concoctions.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Every so often, I have an image in my head of her son gleefully smiling after being given a yellow stickered, plain ham with no mayo sandwich. While Jack and whatever lass she's trying and failing to keep secret stuff their faces with expensive Waitrose cheese.

I expect it from Jack, as she’s a narcissist, but what about this woman?! Surely she must be watching this and feeling disgusted?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
“Mad little head” :rolleyes: I’m so mad me! Bonkers! Just full of crazy ideas. What am I like?!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
😡😡😡

There's a weird piece of cultural conditioning whereby we women always have to pretend that weight loss/maintenance is due to stress, nerves, chores, or just plain medical mystery.

This can be really triggering to ED sufferers, as well as damaging to many people who struggle with their weight, because it perpetuates stupid myths about women with magical bodies who can just wish themselves thin.

Be honest, Jack. Stop lying about being a greedy goblin. You eat small portions. Admit it.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
She is so so dangerous.
Buying and making food for others is raising serious alarm bells for. me

ETA sorry about the duplicate post!!!! I am on 2 phones

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.