Jack Monroe #103 Take her as she is or leave her be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is pronounced Anay Anay isn’t it or I’ve been buggering it up for years.

Cheers;)
I *think* it's an-aye an-aye or possibly an-ice an-ice. I just remember one time a million years ago there was an actual tv ad and was shocked to discover it wasn't anay anay! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
SB always apparently jumping for joy at all her disgusting creations 🙄. Either he's too nervous to be honest becuase his mum is a ticking time bomb with no control over her emotions, or the way she views him from her narcissistic perspective is complete fantasy. Like he just exists to validate her. poor kid.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
SB always apparently jumping for joy at all her disgusting creations 🙄. Either he's too nervous to be honest becuase his mum is a ticking time bomb with no control over her emotions, or the way she views him from her narcissistic perspective is complete fantasy. Like he just exists to validate her. poor kid.
He probably bins it and gets his dad to make him a proper sarnie or gets lunch money from him. My dog wouldn't even want to eat that 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Twitter version. I’ll spare you the pic. Let him have a bloody jam roll, Jack.
3DD889B3-06A3-449D-B677-060EB2864CAC.jpeg

Also. ‘Smol’.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
How can SB have gone wild for something he hasn't eaten yet?

Also "went wild"?

He "went wild" for that sludgy mess?

Poor lad. Stop plastering his lunch all over twitter and embarrassing him saying he is OBSESSED and WENT WILD FOR IT.

Also, does he not have a lunch box or bag since he takes a packed lunch usually?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.