Jack Monroe #103 Take her as she is or leave her be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A jammy piece would be cheaper and less offensive. Poor lad having to take that pish into school every day.

How is that bag repurposed? It's a bag and she is using it as... wait for it... a bag. If is the epitome of an object fulfilling it's original purpose.
I have a feeling you are Scottish:)

(Me too).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Is he the one with a voice of clipped velvet, and something like an ass that won’t quit?
Yes he says hello I am the french YouTube man and I’m here to tell you how to pronounce this word on the screen then 45 seconds later once he gets his Adsense Bitcoin he says it for ya

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I think the sandwich filler looks nice. Off I go to the naughty chair again 🙃
What the hecky peck is jet hip??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She’s made tomorrow’s lunch tonight? And wrapped it in a paper bag?
Well that’s going to be all kinds of bleeping disgusting. (I know it already will be by the filling, but you know what I mean 😂)

By the way, I get my milk delivered.
6 pints of milk and 1 pint of orange juice a week...£6.21. Like duck she’s including milk delivery in her £20 a week shop.
I'd love to support the local milkman, but for £6 I can buy 6 x 4pints of milk in the corner shop and we use a lot of milk in our house, sometimes 2x4pinters a day.

Reactions: 23
Grunkering a treat after work. Saw the discussion about lotions/potions/soaps, anyone mentioned Astral cream? I remember it vividly as an ad with Joanna Lumley & at some point as a child I decided it was edible. 😱🤢

Dear hearts; at the time I must have thought it tasted great (remember scoffing St Ivel Gold too!) but now I can remember the flavour & I feel sick as a dog

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
duck off Jacko you were never butch. Silly girl.
I've never worn Brylcreem, even in my butch phase, which I am still going through I might add. Or am I femme, who cares? Who gives a duck if I wear Brylcreem or Harmony Hair Spray? Neither is an indicator of my gender or my sex.

Once again her Twitter vomit tonight showing how enlightened she is on gender politics. She spent all night proving her idea of gender roles can be reduced to what you wear, how you have your hair, or what fragrance you use. What a silly girl indeed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
All she ever feeds that kid is bloody cream cheese sandwiches. My kids would rise up against me if I gave them cream cheese sandwiches in cheap bread for weeks on end. While she feeds herself bleeping mussels, duck eggs, and truffle cheese and asparagus pizzas. bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Right, I'm off to make daughter's sarnie for tomorrow - what can I rustle up that will make her go wild and be totally OBSESSED??? Actually, my girl would eat a sandwich that was wholly stuffed with olives and cucumber. I have one who will eat anything and a boy who just wants plain pasta with butter (or LARD if I'm feeling vegan and fancy). Goodnight all!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
All she ever feeds that kid is bloody cream cheese sandwiches. My kids would rise up against me if I gave them cream cheese sandwiches in cheap bread for weeks on end. While she feeds herself bleeping mussels, duck eggs, and truffle cheese and asparagus pizzas. bleep.
Exactly. I know that kids have different tastes to adults. I was a really fussy eater as a child.

I grew out of that so in some respects I can understand him not eating the same as her.

But he just gets fed any old rubbish. He’s a guinea pig for her slop.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.