Jack Monroe #103 Take her as she is or leave her be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why I can't even with her cosplay £20 food shops - in her mind, £15 is a total bargain for cologne because it's not £110. But it's 75% of her weekly food budget
But remember she wasn’t allowed nice things THEN when she was doing her £20 shop but she is allowed nice things NOW when she is chatting tit about penhaligons.

ETA has any squiggle mentioned anything that she hasn’t already had/tried/used? I am about to combust here.

Reactions: 42
Awww man. One of my thread suggestions was going to be “Old Spice...really old spice.”
Can’t believe she blew up like that on Twitter. So all those squiggles are going to try and find someone to blame for the distress of their leader. Her fans are so freakishly fanatical, it’s quite frightening. Makes you wonder how long it’s going to last...especially as our number grows.

Jack - go play some Scrabble. Go buy some treats for your son and try not to bite into them like a head.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That bottle of whatever that green tit is, is full, right? So it was £15 but not ages ago, not from a puddle, not from a friend, but recently ordered online by her?? Yet, she’s giving her kid next to nothing to bleeping eat? She’s either completely evil and starving her kid, or completely evil and lying to her followers about the £20 shop. Which is it, Jackie?
Sorry to be a self-quote-wanker™️ but when you order on their website, as dear heart Jack says she did, postage is bloody £4.95! This is a woman who has given her child nothing but sacred maize snacks for weeks on end!! Argghhh. Oh no, I mean Hhhhnngggggg!

ETA Savers, not sacred!! Although, actual non-rank Maize was sacred to the Aztecs!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Wonder what the rest of her household are doing while she's flapping round the rooms taking pics of her stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Catching up from previous thread. Can’t stop laughing at her blanking out the address of a local shop when she’s told us everything else about where she lives oh and Louisa publicly POSTED HER ADDRESS ONLINE ffs.

Is she “Being torn apart by a large group of anonymous bullies” or held accountable to all the stupid lies she tells? Here’s a tip Jack, if you didn’t tweet this bollocks we’d have nothing to ‘bully’ you over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I’m wanting the squiggles to come up with increasingly ridiculous ideas to see at what point she stops replying “same”.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I really hope that her son's stepmother drops him off a packed lunch at the school every day, full of decent food, crisps and a wee treat from Greggs.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.