Jack Monroe #103 Take her as she is or leave her be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, I picked the wrong day to be on Teams calls constantly!
@Alansbigplate thank you for gifs, they've left me HOOTING so much the cat stomped off. I hope you are a little chirpier today - you have certainly helped keep my black dog a little bit back from the frontline.

Jack, hon, if you read this please 🔺me as my dms are open on the Twitter. Buddle, ditto! Otherwise, please step away from SM and give in to nice food.

Finally a confession. I make what is almost a JM recipe. Love pasta (cooked in a pan) with marmite, butter and strong cheddar. Forgive me please.
It’s ok dear heart, Nigella does it. You’ll have to convince yourself it was her that inspired you 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I *think* it's an-aye an-aye or possibly an-ice an-ice. I just remember one time a million years ago there was an actual tv ad and was shocked to discover it wasn't anay anay! 🥴
The kind YouTube man who taught us to say the achionade (can’t spell it) says it’s Anna-eye-ss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
That poor kid. Eating that slop.

She also annoys me with a pinch of this and a smidge of that and a fat garlic clove. Pretentious twaddle.

She’s just annoying. Bore off giving your kid pretentious rubbish. Just give him a cheese sandwich and some crisps like most kids would be happy with.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Give the poor boy a bleeping cheese sandwich fgs.
that past-its-best salad is going to be absolutely RANK in another 24hrs.

Edited to add that I am the queen of out of date stuff too - apart from salad leaves....

Buy reduced price bagged lettuce = eat same day
Buy a reduced price whole lettuce = fair game for another week

Reactions: 35
A jammy piece would be cheaper and less offensive. Poor lad having to take that pish into school every day.

How is that bag repurposed? It's a bag and she is using it as... wait for it... a bag. If is the epitome of an object fulfilling it's original purpose.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
So has anybody hi-lighted her £20 lies to the trussel trust? Are they aware of the damage she is doing by convincing people struggling, that they need to eat unhealthy food? 🤔 maybe like veganuary, the would disassociate themselves.

hi jack, know you are constantly refreshing here, you are a nasty, nasty human being whose sole existence is to obtain money under false pretences, you cannot cook, you cannot write and you cannot tell the truth if your life depended on it.

and all the time you continue to lie, and steal, tattle will be here calling you out, and the more you winge the more your poor cult members will google and find us, the cabal is growing daily, full of kind, generous, witty people, all things you will never be.

oh and another thing, you are lazy, get a job!

• Heart
Reactions: 58
She’s made tomorrow’s lunch tonight? And wrapped it in a paper bag?
Well that’s going to be all kinds of bleeping disgusting. (I know it already will be by the filling, but you know what I mean 😂)

By the way, I get my milk delivered.
6 pints of milk and 1 pint of orange juice a week...£6.21. Like duck she’s including milk delivery in her £20 a week shop.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.