Jack Monroe #103 Take her as she is or leave her be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had a break from Tattle , have come back and glad to see it’s still the best thread ever!!:giggle::giggle:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
I'm in my 50s, the Toiletries stuff she was going on about wasn't posh (apart from the Elizabeth arden and anais anais), it was standard stuff in the 70s and 80s, and that's the point, it was way before her time most of it.

If fraus want to experience coal tar for themselves home bargains sell wright's soap and vosene shampoo.

Will the neighbour leave a nail brush next time? We live in hopes!

(the thread closed as I was trying to post this)
I used to wear Anais Anais as a teenager and I had a friend who pronounced it Anay Anay which is how I always hear it in my head now.
See Jack - you’re not the only one who can come up with random perfume anecdotes.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I used to wear Anais Anais as a teenager and I had a friend who pronounced it Anay Anay which is how I always hear it in my head now.
See Jack - you’re not the only one who can come up with random perfume anecdotes.
I didn’t know how to pronounce that until I saw Gumball on Cartoon Network. I’m so glad I never met anyone called it because that’s how i’d have said it. 😳😳

I think hashtag buddle has intervened tonight and taken her phone away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Today’s Jack is the worst Jack so far. I just can’t even begin to express how angry she is making me

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I’ve had a break from Tattle , have come back and glad to see it’s still the best thread ever!!:giggle::giggle:
Pocahontas’ new thread summary is the gift that keeps on giving , I had to pretend to cough earlier so I didn’t get an enquiring look off the Husband as to what was making me snigger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Wow, I picked the wrong day to be on Teams calls constantly!
@Alansbigplate thank you for gifs, they've left me HOOTING so much the cat stomped off. I hope you are a little chirpier today - you have certainly helped keep my black dog a little bit back from the frontline.

Jack, hon, if you read this please 🔺me as my dms are open on the Twitter. Buddle, ditto! Otherwise, please step away from SM and give in to nice food.

Finally a confession. I make what is almost a JM recipe. Love pasta (cooked in a pan) with marmite, butter and strong cheddar. Forgive me please.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Look at the number of tweets she's made this week. This must be utterly miserable for Louisa, sitting next to Jack whilst she manically Tweets, all the bleeping time. No relationship could ever survive this.
Screenshot_20201110-214851.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Wasn’t able to comment on the previous thread but wasn’t there a post a couple of months ago about her making some sort of advent calendar? Before the postcards that haven’t arrived.

she reminds me so much of someone I used to manage. This person basically viewed the company very good sick pay entitlement as part of their holiday allowance. When questioned on anything they were being bullied and singled out and when they were rude and nasty to anyone else, a customer or one of their colleagues it was never their fault.

Reactions: 29
I always used to say anay anay too just cos it's how my mam said it! 🤣 still not 100% sure how its pronounced. I wore it in the late nineties, it was pretty much considered "classic" then

Reactions: 26
i really want to think of something clever to say but all my brain is screaming is SHUT UP SHUT UP PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SHUT THE duck uUuuuuUuup

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I always used to say anay anay too just cos it's how my mam said it! 🤣 still not 100% sure how its pronounced. I wore it in the late nineties, it was pretty much considered "classic" then
It is pronounced Anay Anay isn’t it or I’ve been buggering it up for years.

Yes, but we're not supposed to know. They're bubbling together 🥴 She's called Buddle, housemate, friend or Bubble Buddy, depending on which tweet you read.
Cheers;)

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.