Jack Monroe #101 The bubble bursts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe that she sees herself as a workaholic. It completely baffles me. JM can you put it in a tweet please? I know you answer here on Twitter - what do you do all day?!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I 'think' Julie walters two soups has been done 🤔 but my search was rubbish
Possibly....I’m on a permanent trunk as I only joined recently! But a face transplant two soups? I mean that would be worth posting again! Edit - Grunk! Stupid autocarrot

• Heart
Reactions: 13
On the next thread, we need to have a poll to choose Jack's least appetising recipe. I think the sausagne may actually win it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Louisa was out all morning on a bike ride (should make your Strava private L), do you think she called for a bag of chips on her way back?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh god - I just looked at the ‘sausagne’ ‘recipe’. I can’t believe she really had the nerve to type that out. Sausages (in raw), tinned tomatoes, dried pasta sheets and cheese. That’s it. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Louisa was out all morning on a bike ride (should make your Strava private L), do you think she called for a bag of chips on her way back?
I have no clue about Strava.
Does it track your physical position or whether your heart rate has hit the point of justifiable homicide?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh god - I just looked at the ‘sausagne’ ‘recipe’. I can’t believe she really had the nerve to type that out. Sausages (in raw), tinned tomatoes, dried pasta sheets and cheese. That’s it. 🤮
I can’t even bring myself to let my eyes focus on the photo. I have to skim over it everytime it pops up. It looks awful!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Fair point. But let’s say that one is the social-media manager of a popular company, would this be a full-time job? - have absolutely no idea personally.
It would be, yeah. It actually takes a lot more time than people think to plan and write all your social media posts and schedule them. Then you have to evaluate how successful it's been and report that back in some way to your bosses.
Where I worked, I answered customer questions on social media 🔺so I'd have to go through all the posts tagging us to see which ones needed a response, and then either reply or get in touch with the relevant team to find out what I should say to the customer. And we had about a quarter as many Twitter followers as JM does.
I am NOT saying that social media is a full time job for Jack, it's not difficult at all when you just tweet every thought that comes into your head, and ignore the majority of your followers. But done properly for a large organisation it is usually a full time job.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Her cookery style is either absolute bare minimum ingredients and flavour, or throw the entire contents of the herb cupboard and fridge in a pan. There’s no in-between.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Bloody hell, the squiggles..."I have got x in my cupboard. I don't like x. What can I cook with x??" Fuckin' 'ell, if you don't like it, give it away to someone who really likes it or needs it! I always do it, since I do not throw away food. Buying 5 other ingredients to use up sth horrible will not make it better! And the using up thing is the same...Using up means that I eat...boiled potatoes up like they are? How do people end up with a trillion kilo of whatever that they have to go on the internet for??

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Would be funny if Louisa actually puts on weight with all these cycling trips... McDonalds’s wrappers stuffed into the lining of her coat, Five Guys milkshakes flung into her bag, a steak sandwich being harboured in her helmet...wiping her greasy mouth on the ginger cat who watches her approvingly...
“Mhmmm, yes I can’t wait to slice some yellow sticker carrots really really small and roll them in mushroom dust.”
Is Jack going to do a political forensic post-mortem for us mere mortals?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
this is that guy I called creepy earlier. Now I'm trying to figure out if he's actually taking the piss...
I would v much like the irony if the forensic Frauen and Herren coven would one day track someone down to defend JM. Because we don't like creepsters!!!

Would be funny if Louisa actually puts on weight with all these cycling trips... McDonalds’s wrappers stuffed into the lining of her coat, Five Guys milkshakes flung into her bag, a steak sandwich being harboured in her helmet...wiping her greasy mouth on the ginger cat who watches her approvingly...
“Mhmmm, yes I can’t wait to slice some yellow sticker carrots really really small and roll them in mushroom dust.”
Is Jack going to do a political forensic post-mortem for us mere mortals?
I am laughing like crazy...hahahaha...
Not to mention smuggling the Sausagne OUT in the helmet in the first place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Bloody hell, the squiggles..."I have got x in my cupboard. I don't like x. What can I cook with x??" Fuckin' 'ell, if you don't like it, give it away to someone who really likes it or needs it! I always do it, since I do not throw away food. Buying 5 other ingredients to use up sth horrible will not make it better! And the using up thing is the same...Using up means that I eat...boiled potatoes up like they are? How do people end up with a trillion kilo of whatever that they have to go on the internet for??
Why do they buy shite they don't like?
I hate smashing my finger with a hammer, so do you know what I do?
I DON'T smash myself in the fingers with a bleeping hammer!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.