Jack Monroe #101 The bubble bursts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2556F29B-1137-44F4-B571-A3ED19E1A530.jpeg

Oh dear, you don’t really want to pull at that thread, do you?? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 59
View attachment 302874
Oh dear, you don’t really want to pull at that thread, do you?? 😬
She does this and it's so sneaky IMO. You'll notice when someone says something like this (probably spurred on by the memory of her being a scruffy, cluttered and messy biatch) and ask somewhat of a 'silly' question, she makes a big song and dance over it to make an example of how 'ridiculous' people are to her. Those of us who know better, know that you ought to question everything that Jack implies as the truth, because it is rarely ever as it seems.

ETA: "Why on earth would I lie about my fridge?!" Indeed Jack, why would you lie about your rental contract, or taking your cat to the vet, or not being able to afford a block of butter?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
Surely she doesn't count tweeting as work. I mean that would be madness.
But she *actually* does. And it’s not just a small undertaking, this makes her a ‘workaholic’. The weirdest one this week is that, apparently, searching for a lost cat is also work.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Was all that veg in the £20 shop? Bet Louisa can’t bleeping wait to trek down the yellow sticker aisle tomoz totes worth coming back for

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Presumably her BB (if it is L) will be at work tonight. J the raging narc won’t like this, I predict some chaos tonight Fraus!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is one of these abominations supposed to be HOT AND SOUR SOUP??? 😂😂 She has to be taking the piss.
I think she's just misunderstood what hot and sour soup, and just heated up some random slop that has way too much lemon juice in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She cleans her fridge once a week..? Mate, we’ve seen your cutlery drawer 🙄

Why does she constantly have so much to use up? Sorry don’t get it. Does she leave everything hanging about till it’s on the turn before she will use it?
If she’s buying the yellow sticker stuff, it’s on the turn when she buys it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Is one of these abominations supposed to be HOT AND SOUR SOUP??? 😂😂 She has to be taking the piss.
I feel so stupid but I don't know what hot and sour soup is. I like tinned tomato soup with grated cheddar cheese and toast (68p).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Cabal, I had a great honour today. Jack Monroe was recommended as a cheap and good cook in one of my vegan groups today. Naturally I had to step in and inform the group about kittengate, bollock sausages and stealing benefits. Tattle was mentioned and another group member outed Jack as consuming meat again. Hopefully this means more people becoming aware of her truly nasty character.
Her vegan flip flopping was one of the first things that piqued my bullshit-o-meter. I try not to wax religious about my diet but having previously read ops written by JM on veganism only for it to be cast away for bollock sausages and pescatarianism was the first of my last straws.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
How cheeky too talking about us as if we didn’t make up over 50% of her Hellman’s Insta live audience?

As if we’re not 60% of her top google search terms?

As if we’re not her core audience now, don’t do us down like this 😢
I think we made up almost a 100% of that audience!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
But she *actually* does. And it’s not just a small undertaking, this makes her a ‘workaholic’. The weirdest one this week is that, apparently, searching for a lost cat is also work.
I can accept that professional level tweets and engagement IS work, as marketing is necessary and this is an ideal platform for her to use to good effect.

just...she doesn’t.

Reactions: 20
I can accept that professional level tweets and engagement IS work, as marketing is necessary and this is an ideal platform for her to use to good effect.

just...she doesn’t.
Fair point. But let’s say that one is the social-media manager of a popular company, would this be a full-time job? - have absolutely no idea personally.

Reactions: 12
Was all that veg in the £20 shop? Bet Louisa can’t bleeping wait to trek down the yellow sticker aisle tomoz totes worth coming back for
Since JM had to do two runs (all that stuff you get for that money, Tories!), I can very much see them both treking to ASDA with those large backpacks looking like two youngsters starting their gap year. Maybe one of them with a cheap guitar and a peace sticker on it. JM will tell everyone she will sell Makramé things to people at the beach.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.