Jack Monroe #101 The bubble bursts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when she found it deeply hilarious last time and hooted up a lung. It won't be long until the cycle completes and the narc rage emerges again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Cabal, I had a great honour today. Jack Monroe was recommended as a cheap and good cook in one of my vegan groups today. Naturally I had to step in and inform the group about kittengate, bollock sausages and stealing benefits. Tattle was mentioned and another group member outed Jack as consuming meat again. Hopefully this means more people becoming aware of her truly nasty character.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 96
How cheeky too talking about us as if we didn’t make up over 50% of her Hellman’s Insta live audience?

As if we’re not 60% of her top google search terms?

As if we’re not her core audience now, don’t do us down like this 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 89
lol ok, hun: you’ve been bleating about burnout and loneliness and not being able to afford butter while very evidently experiencing a dearth of media work and missing the deadline for your tit book for months now, but you’re obviously living your best life in the four days since you’ve got your principal pay pig back in your clutches.

FAO Jack - if your entire happiness is reliant on how much cash and attention you can leach from others, it’s not real happiness. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to cook dinner with my fiancé as we dance around the kitchen to our wedding playlist. Obsessive loveless troll I am, and all that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
But 5 minutes ago you said the new fridge was in the hall? Is the fridge also sentient? 🤔

So she puts all her fruit in the fridge to make it last, but keeps the dairy in the door, the place with the most temperature fluctuations and where it will degrade quicker... ?
but she’s not a chef! She’s a ninny
what other people?? The brambley mice? The fox? The postman? What other people??

yes, THIS! I am seething here at the utter hypocrisy of the £20 poverty cosplay shops, when there's tapenade and effing mushroom effing ketchup in the effing bloody fridge. AND effing fresh herbs AND AND AND <explodes into a nuclear cloud>
This is the emoji you are seeking 🤯

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
How cheeky too talking about us as if we didn’t make up over 50% of her Hellman’s Insta live audience?

As if we’re not 60% of her top google search terms?

As if we’re not her core audience now, don’t do us down like this 😢
Yes I agree. I feel, well, the only word is used. And quite hurt.
Now she has her BB back we've been tossed aside like an empty Jif lemon.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
"it's my job". :ROFLMAO: :unsure: After 101 threads, I'm still not actually sure what her job is....

Babe, same.

I mean she was doing it all night the other night.... but not sure. Surely she doesn't count tweeting as work. I mean that would be madness.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.