Jack Monroe #100 Jack Monroe and The Jimmy Nail Experience - she’s still lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This Bubble Buddy tit is going to give me a bloody stomach ulcer from cringing so hard! What the hell!! For one, she doesn’t need an effing BB 🤢, two, just come out with it or keep it to your stupid self. We know you mean Louisa you vile cretin. Either stop over sharing every dull moment, or be clear. Shows what contempt she has for the people she Tweets at day and night. Louisa, you are being manipulated by an overt narcissist, Google it at least.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
i thought she hated kale so much that she had to mince it, dry it and sprinkle it over food as the world's most ineffective herb?
I think that's only for her son but no mention of his meal tonight. At Daddy's, having his first decent meal of the week?

Reactions: 23
omg look what mr blurst just gave me after dinner (having never bought a lion bar in our whole 7 year relationship) Vlad...are you watching me?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
If I was louisa I'd be like gonnae shut the duck up about me on twitter give me ma fuckin dinner before it gets cold you riot

Minus the Scottish accent that's mine .and Jacks sometimes? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Dear Lord I think Jack in luurrvve is my least favourite character 😖. Is she always like this when she’s getting it on with a BBFB? This is too much 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Every time she cooks destroys an aubergine I get very sad.
How long would you have to leave a baked potato in the oven to duck it up? It's not a baked alaska, there is no precise timing involved. 🤦🏼‍♀️
She probably nuked it in the microwave on full power for 20 minutes before even putting it in the oven. ☹

Bubble buddy reminds me of the boy in the bubble and the baby with the baboon heart. These are the days of miracle and wonder! This is the long distance call! The way the camera follows us in slow mo, the way we look to us all.

U wot m8??

?
Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 21.01.01.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Is the box of engagement rings going to be dusted off?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Can someone else please post something so I'm not just adding to my own post 4 eva & eva 😂

ETA thank you @Blurp !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ooh she’s a snarky cow isn’t she?!
“I’d be fine with this btw in this instance x” (tempted to suggest this one as a thread title, it’s SO passive aggressive)

“Oh the irony 👀

👅 < UGH

bleeping up jacket spud though. What a dweeb.
I know what a head. Its none of your business if someone does the modern equivalent of photocopying a recipe for a mate. Only the most petty person would object to this non commercial sharing.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
If it L and she was out for a walk earlier. Who's betting she was at the chippy. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
In return perhaps Louisa is teaching Jack about politics and that’s why she had her bullet tip markers out

• Haha
Reactions: 43
"patter for TV cookery" yeah you wish Jack, that ship has sailed.

And "a four week intensive" ...really? Surely you would have to be able to cook first and she can't.

I bet she's bossing L round the kitchen like anything .

Wonder how long it'll be before she walks again.....the snarky comments started with "she can't cook" .

And it seems she can't iron either given the comment about liking clothes which are intact.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.